Field Service Specialist
Job Location: Bryan/College Station, TX Area
The primary responsibility for this position is to Manage the Hatchery Inovo Process for Zoetis. This will be accomplished through execution of our Best in Class Customer Service Programs. This position will perform preventive maintenance on electrical/mechanical equipment in poultry hatcheries. This position will also perform emergency repairs, at the customer location, as needed.
· Perform scheduled Preventive Maintenance on all assigned Biodevices.
· Provide electrical/mechanical support and perform emergency repairs as needed.
· Understand and follow Electrical Schematics.
· Required Participation in Territory After Hours Support and Repairs.
· Zoetis Field Service Technician responsible for all communication with assigned hatcheries.
· Complete all relevant reporting forms and procedures including scheduling visits, customer site contacts, parts usage priorities, site cart management, certification program, vehicle and equipment maintenance within assigned time period.
· Manage the Hatchery Inovo Process on behalf Zoetis Field Service Technicians in an assigned territory of 3-5 hatcheries
· Manage the Zoetis Operator Training Program for 25+ people (customer employees)
· Facilitate the vaccine and sanitation preparation program for all Zoetis Devices
· Support and Conduct the execution of the Zoetis Process Evaluation Program
· Principle for collecting and reporting all important information within Zoetis Fieldaware System
· Follow all safety/precautionary procedures.
· Regular communication with supervisor
· Other Duties as Assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
· Associates degree in Electro/Mechanical Systems or related curriculum and/or a Bachelors degree in poultry science or related field from an accredited institution.
· Experience may be considered in lieu of educational requirement
· Normally requires 1 - 5 years of related experience.
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
· Strong Mechanical Aptitude
· Proficient organizational skills
· Self-motivator and self starter
· Strong critical thinking problem solving, judgment, and initiative
· Effective communication skills are necessary to interact directly with multiple levels of customer management
· Basic computer skills using Word / Excel / and Outlook
· Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
PHYSICAL POSITION REQUIREMENTS
Majority of work is done in a hatchery where exposure to a potentially hazardous environment is possible.
· Heat and Humidity above average is common
· Available for unsocial work hours due to Stand-By and Call-In work beyond 40-hour work week (week-nights/weekends/Holidays) to respond to customer emergency calls (via telephone and face-to-face)
· Lift more than 25 pounds
· Must maintain clean driving record to operate Company provided vehicle.
· Periodic Overnight Travel Required.Full timeRegularColleagueZoetis is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status or any other protected classification. Disabled individuals are given an equal opportunity to use our online application system. We offer reasonable accommodations as an alternative if requested by an individual with a disability. Please contact Zoetis Colleague Services at [Register to View] to request an accommodation. Zoetis also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must possess or obtain authorization to work in the US for Zoetis. Zoetis retains sole and exclusive discretion to pursue sponsorship for the acquisition or maintenance of nonimmigrant status and employment eligibility, considering factors such as availability of qualified US workers. Individuals requiring sponsorship must disclose this fact. Please note that Zoetis seeks information related to job applications from candidates for jobs in the U.S. solely via the following: (1) our company website at www.Zoetis.com/careers site, or (2) via email to/from addresses using only the Zoetis domain of [Register to View] In addition, Zoetis does not use Google Hangout for any recruitment related activities. Any solicitation or request for information related to job applications with Zoetis via any other means and/or utilizing email addresses with any other domain should be disregarded. In addition, Zoetis will never ask candidates to make any type of personal financial investment related to gaining employment with Zoetis.
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service