The Process Automation Program Manager will drive vision and strategy for enterprise automation to continuously improve and increase adoption and expansion of the program. The Program Manager will work directly with various internal business units, technology teams, and vendors to identify, conceptualize and communicate transformational automation opportunities.
The Process Automation Program Manager is responsible for executing and maintaining a sustainable and scalable RPA program and roadmap through interacting with all levels of staff, to create awareness of intelligent technology and build a pipeline of candidate processes to be automated.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Lead end-to-end business process review meetings/workshops to generate awareness of RPA capabilities, documenting current process pain points and identifying opportunities for automation
- Manage the identification and prioritization of use cases, sustaining a healthy opportunity pipeline
- Establish milestones and monitor progress of plans and schedules, identify delivery risks, and drive mitigation strategies and solutions
- Mentor/advise colleagues through the automation software lifecycle, providing advice and guidance on best practice and development techniques
- Serve as a liaison between the technical and functional teams
- Promote and drive adoption of emerging automation technologies across the enterprise
- Participate in the CoE Define, Design and Configure project phases to ensure adherence to governance objectives
- Support the successful implementation of the solution
- Ensure that post implementation benefit realization is captured and reported in accordance with CoE requirements
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Requirements:
- Experience managing multiple tasks and/or projects simultaneously to tight deadlines
- Demonstrated experience liaising with stakeholders to elicit requirements
- Exceptional leadership, collaboration, interpersonal and communication skills
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated understanding of common business practices and process management
- Understanding of change management best practices
- Strong project management skills with a focus on delivering iterative enhancements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or other related field—or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of project or program management experience
- Demonstrated project management skills and familiarity with Agile and scrum philosophies and techniques
- Experience with an automation software platform – Automation Anywhere (A360) preferred