Account Manager, Veterinary - REMOTE
At Corza Medical, our mission is to support surgical providers with remarkable service, trusted performance, and outstanding value by creating an unmatched experience that stems from listening to the surgical experts themselves.
Our product family is the result of years of experience championing surgeons and listening to their expertise. We deliver unmatched value across our line of products and offer a seamless, personalized experience designed around surgeons’ needs. We’re a team of experienced professionals who understand the difference that excellent customer service can make.
Job Purpose Summary
As an Account Manager, you will be on the front line to build strong relationships with our veterinary customers including independent hospitals, vet schools, corporate clinics, surgery centers and distribution partners. In this role, you will leverage your consultative selling techniques to increase suture utilization among existing customers, gain new customers and ensure sales growth in the Corza Medical Animal Health product lines including TruStitch® traditional sutures and Quill® barbed sutures.
Role is measured on successful customer engagements, evaluations, conversions, revenue growth and other objectives set out by management.
What we value
- Customer First: We deliver extraordinary experiences
- Accountability: We do what we say
- Integrity: We do what is right
- Inspired: We love what we do
- One Global Team: We before me, always
What you will do
- Responsible for field and promotional work to increase recurring revenue year over and new sales conversion opportunities.
- Work with current accounts and develop new opportunities where the full market potential or product acceptance has not been established.
- Educate and train veterinary clinic staff about products, services and marketing initiatives.
- Conducts prospecting and cold-calling initiatives to identify new sales conversion opportunities.
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and yearly sales goals and other objectives set out by management.
- Conducts competitive cross-referencing, product demo and in-servicing, and training support to veterinary surgeons and distributor partners.
- Develops proposals for competitive conversion opportunities.
- Helps identify new KOL’s for Corza Medical Animal Health brands.
- As required, prepares and submits reports on sales and marketing activities.
- Attends and works industry trade show exhibits and meetings as determined by Sales & Mktg Management.
What you will need
- BS/BA in Business Administration or Health Science, Animal Science, Registered Veterinary Technician, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3+ years proven territory sales experience successfully managing your own sales territory.
- Veterinary/Animal Health industry or human healthcare medical device sales preferred.
- This is veterinary surgical sales and consultation; experience with suture, going into veterinary surgical suites, and hospital OR environments preferred.
- 30% travel domestically – will need to be able to travel not limited to car travel, occasional travel overnight if needed, as well as flexibility to attend tradeshows or other meetings.
- Able to work in a team oriented, collaborative, sales environment.
- Proficient with CRM platform (Salesforce.com)
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to effectively manage time
- Highly customer focused.
- Excellent selling and presentation skills.
- Proven track record of top sales performance, sales awards
- Strong negotiating skills and capacity.
- Must be able to analyze financial information
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including strong listening skills.
- Working knowledge of Windows, MS Office, PowerPoint as well as networks and internet applications.
What you will like
We foster a work environment where all team members are empowered and encouraged to share their opinions and ideas. We encourage robust, fact-based debate. Our highly collaborative work environment results in the best decisions for Corza Medical and a shared mission to execute our plan together, on time and on budget.
Join our team
At Corza Medical, we are motivated by enabling our customers’ success. That starts with understanding their needs and developing products that enhance clinical outcomes. Our goal is to provide innovative, high-quality products and service that will ensure the continued success of our company and surgical professionals well into the future.
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service