Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Location – Northeast part of the US
The Diagnostic Technical Specialist Trainer’s primary objective is to train the current and upcoming Diagnostic Technical Specialist to be proficient at on-site technical support, instrument repair and troubleshooting the entire Zoetis product line. It will be the Diagnostic Trainers responsibility to develop and implement process improvements, field support, and keep the communication of these process improvements updated between technical support and the DTSs.
- Organizing and instructing remote and Corporate training for DTS group
- DTS trainer will have some direct account responsibility and provide continued DTS support.
- Overnight field travel is required for training and or on site customer visits. Generally 50% travel.
- Phone support for the DTSs in the field when not in the field
- Site visits, escalations specifically, to assist in resolution
- Provide guidance, instruction, and training on entire product line to increase productivity and performance to all new hires.
- Participate on special projects and assignments as needed.
- Work with Technical Support Supervisor to improve overall procedures and processes and continued training.
- Provide direct communication on policy and process updates between the Technical Support Representative and DTSs
- Complete all of the necessary documentation in CRM to include Exit reports and Account Visit Summary reports as needed.
- Complete expenses expense report on a weekly basis.
Education and Experience
- Minimum of Associate Degree, preference given to science
- BS Degree in Scientific Field preferred
- Basic computer skills (ie. Microsoft Office, Excel, Adobe)
- Minimum 1 years of experience in technical support and/or experience in a clinical setting is required
- Excellent telephone manner
- Basic computer skills (ie, Microsoft Office, Data Entry)
- Team Player
- 1 year of Technical Support experience
- Strong verbal, written, and problem-solving skills
- The ability to manage workloads and prioritize requests to meet deadlines
- Creative problem solving, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work independently and with minimum direction
- Team player
Zoetis is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status or any other protected classification. Disabled individuals are given an equal opportunity to use our online application system. We offer reasonable accommodations as an alternative if requested by an individual with a disability. Please contact Zoetis Colleague Services at [Register to View]
to request an accommodation. Zoetis also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must possess or obtain authorization to work in the US for Zoetis. Zoetis retains sole and exclusive discretion to pursue sponsorship for the acquisition or maintenance of nonimmigrant status and employment eligibility, considering factors such as availability of qualified US workers. Individuals requiring sponsorship must disclose this fact. Please note that Zoetis seeks information related to job applications from candidates for jobs in the U.S. solely via the following: (1) our company website at www.Zoetis.com/careers site, or (2) via email to/from addresses using only the Zoetis domain of [Register to View]
In addition, Zoetis does not use Google Hangout for any recruitment related activities. Any solicitation or request for information related to job applications with Zoetis via any other means and/or utilizing email addresses with any other domain should be disregarded. In addition, Zoetis will never ask candidates to make any type of personal financial investment related to gaining employment with Zoetis.
Parsippany, New Jersey, United States
Zoetis discovers, develops, manufactures and commercializes medicines, vaccines and diagnostic products, which are complemented by biodevices, genetic tests and precision livestock farming. Zoetis serves veterinarians, livestock producers and people who raise and care for farm and companion animals in more than 100 countries.