- Position: Global Infrastructure Services Administrator
- Reference Code: R
- Department: MIS
- Location: Nicholasville, KY
- Country: United States
- Primary responsibility for global server infrastructure and hosting environments
- Working with the Global MIS team, design, implement and support physical, virtual, and cloud server infrastructure components and related equipment.
- Monitor and identify server performance and capacity issues and formulate appropriate resolutions.
- Support Enterprise software platforms including but not limited to Enterprise email (Exchange, Online), DNS (internal/external), Windows Server environments and related functions (DHCP, Azure AD), SSL Certificates, Enterprise DBMS (MSSQL – OS components, Enterprise Disaster Recovery (Netapp Snap Mirror), Citrix, VmWare, and Azure.
- Work with the Global Dir. MIS Operations to plan, coordinate, and implement security measures to safeguard electronic assets.
- Working with the Global MIS team, develop and maintain detailed documentation of Global server infrastructure and services.
- Maintain server infrastructure to the appropriate software patch levels in coordination with the MIS Security Team.
- Develop and maintain detailed documentation of server infrastructure.
- Plan, test, and implement Business Continuity plans in coordination with the MIS Security Team.
- Serve as a resource for project implementations.
- Provide level II/IIl support for platform issues and troubleshooting.
- Member of Systems Administration on call rotation.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience in related field.
- 2-3 years of Cloud and Physical network design and management including Microsoft Azure vWAN architecture.
- Experience with CATO or other SDWan solution is desired.
- Experience with Microsoft phone or other cloud-based telephone solutions is required.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) with superior customer service.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, global, and dynamic team environment.
- Understanding of Alltech core business processes (Financials and Manufacturing) is a plus.
- Position is based at our Corporate Office in Nicholasville, KY, so ability to relocate is required.
Candidate must be fully vaccinated.More Info
Alltech offers a comprehensive benefit package and an atmosphere for professional and personal development. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants based on race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.Contact Info
No phone calls please.