This job is archived
Associate, Diagnostics Regulatory Affairs and Pharmacovigilance
The Associate, Diagnostics Regulatory Affairs (RA)/Pharmacovigilance (PV) role is a 50/50 split between technical RA/PV and Administrative Assistant supporting the Global Diagnostics Regulatory Affairs and US Pharmacovigilance Team. In this role, the individual will perform a wide range of administrative, regulatory and organizational support duties. The ideal candidate will think analytically and critically to review and analyze documentation, will handle detailed tasks and prioritize them appropriately and communicate effectively verbally and in writing. The role offers opportunities to work across multiple teams and across multiple levels within the organization.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Collaborate with legal and global, market Regulatory Affairs Managers to assure appropriate Pharmacovigilance Agreements/Addendums are in place within Distribution Contracts.
- Establish and Audit the PV Database for compliance of distributors in reporting PV cases in accordance with PV Agreements.
- Liaise with contracted service provide to obtain Global Diagnostic Regulatory Affairs legalization of regulatory documentation.
- Participate on site Administrative Assistant Team whose responsibilities include: Preparation, coordination, and execution of meetings and special events across multiple Zoetis business lines.
- Support document management activities such as CVs/Job Descriptions, training materials, and regulatory submission support within Enterprise-Wide systems.
- Backfill admin support for other business units as appropriate.
- Provide Zoetis Systems Support (Trouble Shooting) for issues such as “who do I call”, network printer issues, Maintenance matters, etc.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Degree in administrative assistance, business, pharmaceutical sciences or other associated scientific discipline (chemistry, biology, etc) is required.
Minimum of three years’ experience in the animal health (or possibly human health) pharmaceutical, biological and/or bio-pharma product development industry is desired.
General Regulatory Affairs knowledge (especially regarding registration of animal health products) and experience interacting with multi-level, cross-function teams within a matrix environment are highly desirable. Experience with reviewing legal contracts is a plus.
TECHNICAL SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
Demonstrated strong writing and communication skills. Self-driven, team player that can also work autonomously. Ability to manage several competing priorities, versatility, flexibility and willingness to work with changing priorities. Comfortable working in a matrixed global environment. Robust knowledge of Microsoft platforms and associated Office suite programs that may include but are not limited to Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.Full timeRegularColleagueZoetis is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status or any other protected classification. Disabled individuals are given an equal opportunity to use our online application system. We offer reasonable accommodations as an alternative if requested by an individual with a disability. Please contact Zoetis Colleague Services at [Register to View] to request an accommodation. Zoetis also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must possess or obtain authorization to work in the US for Zoetis. Zoetis retains sole and exclusive discretion to pursue sponsorship for the acquisition or maintenance of nonimmigrant status and employment eligibility, considering factors such as availability of qualified US workers. Individuals requiring sponsorship must disclose this fact. Please note that Zoetis seeks information related to job applications from candidates for jobs in the U.S. solely via the following: (1) our company website at www.Zoetis.com/careers site, or (2) via email to/from addresses using only the Zoetis domain of [Register to View] In addition, Zoetis does not use Google Hangout for any recruitment related activities. Any solicitation or request for information related to job applications with Zoetis via any other means and/or utilizing email addresses with any other domain should be disregarded. In addition, Zoetis will never ask candidates to make any type of personal financial investment related to gaining employment with Zoetis.