Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Technical Services System Support Professional
The Systems Support Professional will have the opportunity to improve key metrics, enable more effective standard work and eliminate barriers thorough business technical solutions.
The System Support Professional will leverage their knowledge of business technologies to provide a data rich environment which will improve decision making at all levels of the organization.
- Lead cross-functional teams to determine appropriate system design solutions
- Identify new site system solutions and lead implementation
- Complex application development for various customers
- Database design and administration
- Data collection and analysis though BT solution
- Technology related consultation and implementation
- Partnering with other departments to promote harmony between core solutions
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years’ experience in production environment is preferred
- Visual Basic for Applications (VBA):, Structured Query Language (SQL) and Extensible Markup Language (XML) experience is preferred
- Software development practices/procedures
- Demonstrates self-motivation and good time management
- A basic understanding of at least one of the following languages: C, C++, C#, Java, Objective-C, VB6
- Microsoft Applications
- Demonstrated project leadership
- SAP experience is preferred
Zoetis is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status or any other protected classification. Disabled individuals are given an equal opportunity to use our online application system. We offer reasonable accommodations as an alternative if requested by an individual with a disability. Please contact Zoetis Colleague Services at [Register to View]
to request an accommodation. Zoetis also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must possess or obtain authorization to work in the US for Zoetis. Zoetis retains sole and exclusive discretion to pursue sponsorship for the acquisition or maintenance of nonimmigrant status and employment eligibility, considering factors such as availability of qualified US workers. Individuals requiring sponsorship must disclose this fact. Please note that Zoetis seeks information related to job applications from candidates for jobs in the U.S. solely via the following: (1) our company website at www.Zoetis.com/careers site, or (2) via email to/from addresses using only the Zoetis domain of [Register to View]
In addition, Zoetis does not use Google Hangout for any recruitment related activities. Any solicitation or request for information related to job applications with Zoetis via any other means and/or utilizing email addresses with any other domain should be disregarded. In addition, Zoetis will never ask candidates to make any type of personal financial investment related to gaining employment with Zoetis.
Parsippany, New Jersey, United States
Zoetis discovers, develops, manufactures and commercializes medicines, vaccines and diagnostic products, which are complemented by biodevices, genetic tests and precision livestock farming. Zoetis serves veterinarians, livestock producers and people who raise and care for farm and companion animals in more than 100 countries.