- Performs troubleshooting of automation systems and provides instrumentation, PLC and HMI/SCADA software and hardware support to the maintenance staff.
- Execute plant projects and capital projects through conception to completion.
- Maintains an up-to-date and complete set of as-built electrical and controls documentation.
- Coordinates and implements control system software upgrades.
- Performs Network Administration and Data Administration tasks for networked, PC based, control systems related equipment.
- Develop, read, and interpret all electrical schematics, wiring diagrams, and programs essential to plant operation; provide updates as necessary.
- Perform basic mechanical repairs as needed.
- Continue education and training as necessary to keep up with the changes in technology.
- High School Diploma / GED and 3+ years of applicable experience in PLC software and hardware troubleshooting and/or PC-based HMI-systems
- Associate’s Degree in a technical discipline and 1+ years of applicable experience in PLC software and hardware troubleshooting and/or PC-based HMI-systems
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé Purina. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. We hope you'll consider sharing in our mission--you'll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé Purina home.
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and look for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.
Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at [Register to View] for accommodations" style="font-family: [Register to View] notify of us of any needs related to completing the job application. Job: Controls Technical Specialist I Primary Location: Hartwell, GA US Other Location: Career Area: Professional Nestle Purina PetCare Company https://nestleusa.taleo.net/careersection/9/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=20006653