This position is responsible for various tasks relating to the receipt, storage, order fulfillment and shipping of customer orders.
Logistics Representative, Level 1:
- Timely, accurate, fast-paced picking of customer orders assuring the correct item, lot number, and quantity are assembled to meet the customer order requirements.
- Preparation of orders for shipment in a customer-friendly manner. This may include the accurate checking of each carton and the packing of material into boxes containers and pallets assuring the appropriate protection of our products and shipment modes are used to assure they are received by our customers according to our standards of care meeting our product and customer requirements.
- Consistently follow SOPs and standards of care to meet all product and customer requirements.
- Participant in Safety Team. and EHS programs.
- Inventory counts according to established schedules and requirements.
- Picking cold-chain orders in a refrigerated temperature environment of 360F to 460F.
- Effective utilization of systems that support and enhance logistics, (Transportation Management system, RCS, Voice Technology, Warehouse Management system, etc.)
- Maintenance of work areas in a neat, clean, and orderly manner to assure the safety of self and other colleagues.
- Assist other team members to balance the workload and provide consistent productivity.
- Daily operation of MHE
- Perform stock/module replenishments.
- Unloading of sorter lane verifying the indicated shipment mode is correct for the assigned pallet.
To qualify for Level 2, must be fully proficient in all Logistics Representative 1 duties, plus:
- Safe and effective operation of forklift;
- The unloading of inbound shipments and assuring the accurate receipt of products, packing supplies, or sundry items into the warehouse and verifying the correct item, lot number, quantity, and condition of material;
- Timely and accurate replenishment;
- The accurate placement of material into storage locations assuring the proper recording of the location is maintained;
- Troubleshooting of discrepancies and offering of solutions;
- Proficient use of SAP;
- Accurate and efficient performance of cycle counts;
- Training of other personnel; and
- Serve as Safety Team Lead.
To qualify for Level 3, must be fully proficient in all Logistics Representative 1 and 2 duties, plus:
- Prioritize customer service requests and workload;
- Schedule inbound/outbound;
- Management of Returns/Damages;
- Accurate processing of Quality Holds;
- Advanced SAP transactions, such as the release of LTL/FTL deliveries, small package; transfers; outbound; etc.;
- Transportation Management functions, including carrier requests;
- Accurate and timely completion of aging spreadsheet;
- Voice training and equipment set-up;
- Site temperature monitoring;
- Creation of cycle counts;
- Precise and timely management of inventory;
- Safety Lead responsibilities; and
- Will serve as back-up to coordinators, shift or POD lead.
Technical Skills Requirements:
- Ability to follow departments Standard Operating Procedures.
- Knowledge and application of Hazardous Materials Packing and shipping requirements.
- Ability to maintain consistent and reliable attendance.
- Willingness to work overtime as needed to complete daily business volume.
- Ability to work in warm and/or refrigerated environments.
- Demonstrated qualities of hard work, teamwork, and commitment to excellence are essential.
- Forklift training/certification is strongly desired
In addition, a Logistics Representative 3 will demonstrate these abilities:
- Has thorough knowledge and skills in procedures, techniques, tools, materials, and/or equipment needed for position. Has a wide range of technical skills and operational knowledge.
- Completes a variety of assignments based on established procedures and ways of working.
- Identifies required delivery and process improvements which drive increased efficiency, throughput and quality.
- May provide direction and training to other team members. Acts as technical resource to others.
- Proactively identifies and resolves potential problems and makes decisions that require choosing between multiple options to resolve.
- Decisions impact function/line and may have influence beyond work group.
- Uses judgment to determine which work methods and procedures are appropriate in a variety of different situations. May adapt standard methods and procedures by applying breadth of knowledge and prior work experience. Displays business awareness of organizational impact on project delivery.
- Promotes team work and motivates others to achieve project objectives. Is responsible for individual contribution to achieve certain team deliverables.
- Completes assignments independently and selects the most appropriate method to do so. Work is performed under broad guidelines and with limited supervision.
- Is accountable for adhering to Company standards, guidelines, and values. Participates in developing and modifying standards and guidelines. Reinforces appropriate behaviors and may train others.
- Manages own time and professional development; accountable for own results. Prioritizes own work flow and may assist in prioritizing the work flow of less-experienced colleagues.
A high school diploma or equivalent is required, plus:
Level 1: Zero (0) to one (1) year of work experience in general warehousing or manufacturing (to include order assembly, shipping/receiving, stocking, inventory maintenance, and picking/verification functions) is also required.
Level 2: One (1) to three (3) years of work experience in general warehousing or manufacturing (to include order assembly, shipping/receiving, stocking, inventory maintenance, and picking/verification functions) is also required.
Level 3: Three (3) to five (5) years of work experience in general warehousing or manufacturing (to include order assembly, shipping/receiving, stocking, inventory maintenance, and picking/verification functions) is also required.
The work environment is a standard indoor industrial setting, and may include warehousing, manufacturing, maintenance and/or production areas. The coolest temperature will be 36F to 46F. Routine lifting up to 40 lbs and occasionally up to 80 lbs. is required, and incumbent must be able to access all areas of the facility. Personal protective equipment, such as ear plugs, safety shoes, safety glasses, protective clothing and/or headwear must be worn, as required.Full timeRegularColleagueZoetis is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status or any other protected classification. Disabled individuals are given an equal opportunity to use our online application system. We offer reasonable accommodations as an alternative if requested by an individual with a disability. Please contact Zoetis Colleague Services at [Register to View] to request an accommodation. Zoetis also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must possess or obtain authorization to work in the US for Zoetis. Zoetis retains sole and exclusive discretion to pursue sponsorship for the acquisition or maintenance of nonimmigrant status and employment eligibility, considering factors such as availability of qualified US workers. Individuals requiring sponsorship must disclose this fact. Please note that Zoetis seeks information related to job applications from candidates for jobs in the U.S. solely via the following: (1) our company website at www.Zoetis.com/careers site, or (2) via email to/from addresses using only the Zoetis domain of [Register to View] In addition, Zoetis does not use Google Hangout for any recruitment related activities. Any solicitation or request for information related to job applications with Zoetis via any other means and/or utilizing email addresses with any other domain should be disregarded. In addition, Zoetis will never ask candidates to make any type of personal financial investment related to gaining employment with Zoetis.