This position is responsible for various tasks relating to the receipt, storage, order fulfillment and shipping of customer orders.
This includes, but is not limited to:
- Unloading of inbound shipments and assuring the accurate receipt of products, packing supplies, or sundry items into the warehouse and verifying the correct item, lot number, quantity, and condition of material.
- Accurate placement of material into storage locations assuring the proper recording of the location is maintained.
- Accurate, fast-paced, picking of customer orders assuring the correct item, lot number, and quantity are assembled to meet the customer order requirements.
- Preparation of orders for shipment in a customer-friendly manner. This may include the accurate checking of each carton and the packing of material into boxes containers and pallets assuring the appropriate protection of our products and shipment modes are used to assure they are received by our customers according to our standards of care meeting our product and customer requirements.
- Inventory counts according to established schedules and requirements.
- Picking cold-chain orders in a refrigerated temperature environment of 360F to 460F.
- Active participation in Safety and EHS programs.
- Effective utilization of systems that support and enhance logistics, (Transportation Management system, RCS, Voice Technology, Warehouse Management system, etc.)
- Maintenance of work areas in a neat, clean, and orderly manner to assure the safety of self and other colleagues.
- Assist other team members to balance the workload and provide consistent productivity
- Daily operation of MHE
- Perform stock/module replenishments.
- Unloading of sorter lane verifying the indicated shipment mode is correct for the assigned pallet.
The work environment is a standard indoor industrial setting, and may include warehousing, manufacturing, maintenance and/or production areas. The coolest temperature will be 36F to 46F. Routine lifting up to 40 lbs and occasionally up to 80 lbs. is required, and incumbent must be able to access all areas of the facility. Personal protective equipment, such as ear plugs, safety shoes, safety glasses, protective clothing and/or headwear must be worn, asFull timeRegularColleagueZoetis is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status or any other protected classification. Disabled individuals are given an equal opportunity to use our online application system. We offer reasonable accommodations as an alternative if requested by an individual with a disability. Please contact Zoetis Colleague Services at [Register to View] to request an accommodation. Zoetis also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must possess or obtain authorization to work in the US for Zoetis. Zoetis retains sole and exclusive discretion to pursue sponsorship for the acquisition or maintenance of nonimmigrant status and employment eligibility, considering factors such as availability of qualified US workers. Individuals requiring sponsorship must disclose this fact. Please note that Zoetis seeks information related to job applications from candidates for jobs in the U.S. solely via the following: (1) our company website at www.Zoetis.com/careers site, or (2) via email to/from addresses using only the Zoetis domain of [Register to View] In addition, Zoetis does not use Google Hangout for any recruitment related activities. Any solicitation or request for information related to job applications with Zoetis via any other means and/or utilizing email addresses with any other domain should be disregarded. In addition, Zoetis will never ask candidates to make any type of personal financial investment related to gaining employment with Zoetis.