This job is archived
- Collaborate with and create production schedules for Co-packing, Co-filling or Co-manufacturing initiatives as needed.
- First point of contact for communication of Supply Plans, OOS situations, or issue resolution in WOR or with commercial teams & factories for assigned products.
- Collaborate with Brand Management to ensure that inventory plans are in place to support brand initiatives that will sustain appropriate customer service levels & KPI’s.
- Monitor and identify potential inventory problems through planning horizon and coordinate efforts to resolve. Collaborate with Factory on the tactical execution of the production plan.
- Maintain critical SAP/APO Master Data to fully leverage the system & ensure proper planning process occurs across the network.
- Assist factories in management of finished goods inventories to ensure freshness & prevent aging, while also providing disposition instructions where applicable.
- Develop and lead short-term projects related to cost savings initiatives, network reviews and other ensuring supply objectives related to Supply Planning.
- Track and monitor reporting that summarizes inventory levels, capacity, service level and all related issues that support defined key performance indicators.
- Collaborate with Brand Management and the extended teams to track and monitor new item production plans and performance to sustain defined customer service levels & KPI’s.
- Work with the Procurement group to resolve raw material availability to support current manufacturing plans.
All other duties assigned.BASIC QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 3+ years’ supply chain, production scheduling, or related experience.
- SAP and PowerBI experience preferred. Continuous Improvement and Change Management experience preferred.
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé Purina. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. We hope you'll consider sharing in our mission--you'll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé Purina home.
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and look for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.
Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at [Register to View] for accommodations" style="font-family: [Register to View] notify of us of any needs related to completing the job application. Job: Supply Planner Primary Location: Saint Louis, MO US Other Location: Career Area: Professional Nestle Purina PetCare Company https://nestleusa.taleo.net/careersection/9/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=20006219