- Enter and validate materials usage and associated variances
- Arrange logistical transportation for prescribed ingredients
- Assembles the requisitioning of ingredients purchased by St. Louis buying staff
- Responsible for departmental objectives, goals, strategies, and measures
- Monitor elevator bin space, liquid tanks, and flat sacked ingredient floor space in collaboration with unloading team leader
- Input and maintain freight invoice data through the JDA System
- Utilize and be proficient with information systems; SAP, Ingredient Navigator, MS Excel, Word, and Outlook
Education: High School Diploma or GED equivalent
Experience (Years/Type): 1+ years of experience in a Buying, Logistics, Supply Chain and/or Accounting role. SAP Experience preferred
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé Purina. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. We hope you'll consider sharing in our mission--you'll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé Purina home.
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and look for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.
Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at [Register to View] for accommodations" style="font-family: [Register to View] notify of us of any needs related to completing the job application. Job: Materials Coordinator Primary Location: Edmond, OK US Other Location: Career Area: Professional Nestle Purina PetCare Company https://nestleusa.taleo.net/careersection/9/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=20005392