For more than 30 years, our Management Development Associate program has developed our future leaders. This program allows you to embark on a personal and professional development experience a classroom can’t offer.
As a Supply Chain Management Development Assistant, you’ll be immersed in a highly technical and quality-focused production environment to help achieve our standards of continuous improvement and manufacturing excellence. Through a well-designed rotation of our factory & HQ functions, you’ll learn our operations, how they apply to supply chain, and how supply chain interacts with other factory functions. Through your rotation, you'll be exposed to production, engineering, information systems, quality assurance, finance, and human resources. Collaborating with your supply chain mentor and peers is critical to this role, as they will help you demonstrate your new business knowledge to deliver premier supply chain analysis and support to the plant for the duration of your program experience.
We’re a global organization known widely as a ‘Best Place to Work’. Our culture continuously dares us to stand taller and ask, “What’s next?”. Are you up to the dare?
- Complete training in warehouse, transportation and customer service functions
- Complete assigned department improvements projects
- Develop knowledge, awareness, and understanding of the consumer-packaged goods (CPG) and pet care industries, including understanding the consumer and or pet owner, knowing Purina brands, their competition and the ability to identify and analyze segment trends
- Experience internal and external supply chain operations, including plant logistics, warehousing and transportation, customer supply chain management, order revenue management (ORM) and the customers
- Champion internal and external working relationships that provide exposure to various disciplines, account management and customer teams
- Expand leadership skills and experience
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (Minimum):
- Must be open to relocation to one or more of our 21 production facilities across the U.S.
- B. S. in Business Administration, Supply Chain, Logistics, or Industrial Engineering or related
- 1 or more years of experience in logistics operations in a manufacturing, industrial, military or related environment
Note: This position does not provide sponsorship for employment status (e.g. H-1B visa status). You must have the legal right to work in the United States.
Locations: Edmond, OK; Bloomfield, MO; Davenport, IA; Crete, NE
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé Purina. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. We hope you'll consider sharing in our mission--you'll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé Purina home. The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and look for diversity in qualified candidates for employment. Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at [Register to View] for [Register to View] notify of us of any needs related to completing the job application. Job: Supply Chain Management Development Assistant (Level 2) Primary Location: Edmond, OK US Other Location: Career Area: Professional Nestle Purina PetCare Company https://nestleusa.taleo.net/careersection/9/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=20005389