This job is archived
- Complete training in warehouse, transportation and customer service functions
- Complete assigned department improvements projects
- Develop knowledge, awareness, and understanding of the consumer-packaged goods (CPG) and pet care industries, including understanding the consumer and or pet owner, knowing Purina brands, their competition and the ability to identify and analyze segment trends
- Experience internal and external supply chain operations, including plant logistics, warehousing and transportation, customer supply chain management, order revenue management (ORM) and the customers
- Champion internal and external working relationships that provide exposure to various disciplines, account management and customer teams
- Expand leadership skills and experience
- Must be open to relocation to one or more of our 21 production facilities across the U.S.
- B. S. in Business Administration, Supply Chain, Logistics, or Industrial Engineering or related
- 1 or more years of experience in logistics operations in a manufacturing, industrial, military or related environment
Locations: Edmond, OK; Bloomfield, MO; Davenport, IA; Crete, NE
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé Purina. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. We hope you'll consider sharing in our mission--you'll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé Purina home.
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and look for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.
Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at [Register to View] style="font-family: [Register to View] notify of us of any needs related to completing the job application. Job: Logistics Management Development Assistant (Level 2, Supply Chain) Primary Location: Bloomfield, MO US Other Location: Career Area: Professional Nestle Purina PetCare Company https://nestleusa.taleo.net/careersection/9/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=20005124