- Execute dock schedule
- Prioritize and distribute orders to case pickers and loaders
- Perform routine bin maintenance
- Maintain Dock & Yard entries
- Perform month, quarter and year end close
- Review trailer availability for upcoming schedule
- Prioritize finish up loads and make product cuts if necessary
- Coordinate placement of trailers with yard hostler
- Support forklift operators with product availability and inventory maintenance requests
- Daily reporting (stock recon, IDOCS)
- Research inventory variances
- Education: High school diploma or GED required
- Experience: 1+ years of previous work experience in Logistics/Transportation, military or related field
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé Purina. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. We hope you'll consider sharing in our mission--you'll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé Purina home.
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and look for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.
Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at [Register to View] for accommodations" style="font-family: [Register to View] notify of us of any needs related to completing the job application. Job: Logistics Coordinator Primary Location: Flagstaff, AZ US Other Location: Career Area: Professional Nestle Purina PetCare Company https://nestleusa.taleo.net/careersection/9/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=20004835