Zoetis is a leader in the discovery, development, manufacture and marketing of a diverse portfolio of animal vaccines, medicines, biopharmaceuticals, diagnostics and genetic tests to prevent and treat disease in livestock and companion animals. The business markets its products in more than 120 countries with operations in developed and emerging markets and provides comprehensive animal health solutions to veterinarians and the livestock farmers and companion animal owners they support.
The business has an extensive research and development network and holds leading market positions across major geographic regions, including North America, Europe, Africa, the Middle East, Latin America, and Asia-Pacific.ROLE DESCRIPTION
The US Intercompany Supply Supervisor, in coordination with the Intercompany Supply Leader, has direct responsibility for the overall management of International Intercompany Supply to Third Party and Intercompany markets as exported from USA.
The incumbent ensures that processes, procedures and controls are in place and adhered to, and develops and maintains well trained and motivated colleagues in support of the Supply Chain and Logistics commitment of satisfying the customers 100% of time.ESSENTIAL DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
Execute strategy and policy for Intercompany Supply processes and solutions.Operational
- Responsible for the management and the performance of Order Processing
- Setting of clear performance standards and objectives for the Intercompany Supply Group and be accountable for the achievement of these standards and objectives
- Translate Global Supply Chain and Logistics, Principal Belgium and customer/stakeholder requirements into clear operational objectives for the group
- Plays key role in Value Stream Mapping – Process Improvement projects to properly represent US Intercompany key goals and objectives.
- Has ownership and responsibility for the management and adherence to operational policies and procedures and to ensure effective internal controls are in place
- Be the liaison with customers and other stakeholders, including Supply colleagues and Zoetis Sites
- Manage operational relationships with Logistic Service Providers
- Periodic analysis of the organizational structure of Intercompany Supply to ensure the most effective and efficient structure is in place
- Ensure appropriate resources are in place and work distribution within the group is well balanced
- In alignment and with support from Human Resources ensures an ongoing training and retraining program is in place for all Intercompany Supply Team Leaders and other Intercompany Supply colleagues
- Bachelor / University degree or equivalent through experience
- Relevant advanced degree or training/certificate in supply chain or logistics preferred
- >5 Year of experience supply chain management
- 3 Years in pharma/animal health industry
- Strong people leadership ability; interpersonal capabilities, presentation and communication skills. Ability to work with senior business management. Customer focus and performance driven. Excellent analytical skills. Quick learner. Stress resistant.
- Proven understanding of supply chain processes, logistic and risk management
- Proven ability to assess site performance and develop strategies for process improvement
- Knowledge of planning systems including SAP strongly preferred
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in teams
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize work, goals and tasks in accordance with division and corporate objectives
- Ability to analyze data and synthesize to make driven decisions