This job is archived
We planted our roots in St. Louis home back in 1894. Since then, we’ve expanded our manufacturing to 21 facilities across the United States and St. Louis has grown into what some would call a “hidden gem”. This “big city with a small-town feel” has everything you need and more— a rich culture with world-class schools and healthcare, an affordable cost of living and a neighborhoods for every lifestyle. Hours from other major metro’s or minutes from a bustling downtown, serene parks and outdoors—join us in calling St. Louis home.
As a Procurement Business Partner, you will be responsible for management and development of the Nestle Purina Business Partner relationships with business stakeholders such as Marketing, Sales, MDO, E-Commerce, Personalization at Scale, and Center of Excellence leadership for Media, Digital, and Advertising competencies. You will build strong relationships with leaders in each area of responsibility and act as the conduit for procurement in order to influence future strategies as well as tap into the global and local sourcing strategies and adapts for the business needs while also being aware of the local market external factors in order to provide the business with compelling category and sourcing insights to contribute to business strategies.
- Lead sourcing strategies at business level. Understand business requirements and challenges; including priorities, must win battles and key value drivers. Ensure information flow between business and At/Above Market Category teams to effectively deliver against business strategies.
- Accountable for value added financial and strategic impact, compliance, cost improvement and other performance metrics.
- Assist in the development and refinement of agency scope of work process. Coordination with the Nestrade Above Market Category Teams to ensure approved supplier selection, the application of Nestle best practice and adherence to corporate policies.
- Attend appropriate Business forums to understand the business needs. Transmit business objectives, challenges, projects, requirements and expectations to At/Above Market teams at the appropriate level so sourcing strategies are defined accordingly.
- Create, communicate and execute agency and stakeholder management communication plan. Represent procurement at business review meetings. Seek proactive feedback on sourcing activities to enable focus on high value returns.
- Play an active role in the Supplier Relation Management program through participation in key meetings, ensuring stakeholder engagement, and interactions with local suppliers. Manage local supplier management for issue resolution. Develop and ensure performance surveys are completed.
- Understand how procurement activities impact the key metrics of the business in support of the OMP. Own and measure cost improvement targets and projects, monitor frequently, and ensure success.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 7+ years’ of experience in a procurement, demand generation, marketing, finance or direct negotiation role with leadership responsibilities. PowerBI and project manager experience preferred.
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé Purina. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. We hope you'll consider sharing in our mission--you'll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé Purina home. The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and look for diversity in qualified candidates for employment. Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at [Register to View] for [Register to View] notify of us of any needs related to completing the job application. Job: Procurement Business Partner Primary Location: Saint Louis, MO US Other Location: Career Area: Professional Nestle Purina PetCare Company https://nestleusa.taleo.net/careersection/9/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=20005060