This job is archived
- Responsible for inbound ingredient logistics which includes, but is not limited to, the evaluation of lead times, transit times, storage capacities, usage and other items as well as placing ingredient orders directly with suppliers.
- Responsible for the logistics of rail, truck, bulk frozen and sack ingredients to ensure adequate inventories are on hand for continual plant operations.
- Prepare ingredient manifolds prior to delivery for receiving department.
- Requisition requirements with St. Louis Commodity Group on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Responsible for maintaining contracts to include closing ingredient contracts and maintaining contracts.
- Responsible for ingredient claims preparation.
- Conduct weekly inventory reviews, investigate large variances between inventory/SAP.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (Minimum):Education:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 1+ years of experience in a buyer, procurement, supply chain or logistics related role required
- Experience with SAP or another ERP related software preferred
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé Purina. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. We hope you'll consider sharing in our mission--you'll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé Purina home.
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and look for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.
Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at [Register to View] for accommodations" style="font-family: [Register to View] notify of us of any needs related to completing the job application. Job: Materials Coordinator (Clerk) Primary Location: Dunkirk, NY US Other Location: Career Area: Professional Nestle Purina PetCare Company https://nestleusa.taleo.net/careersection/9/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=20004297