This job is archived
- Strategically guide daily and weekly operations, recommending improvements to methods
- Provide a consistent system of controls which measures performance against plans and budgets, identifies areas needing improvement, promotes corrective action, and measures action plan effectiveness
- Facilitate capital improvements
- Collaborate with the warehouse, operations planning, production, transportation, sales, marketing, and other facilities
- Oversee inventory control, safety training, and achievement of customer fill rate objectives
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Logistics, Transportation or a related field
- 5 or more years of supervisory experience in a Warehouse, Transportation, Demand & Supply Planning, or Military environment
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé Purina. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. We hope you'll consider sharing in our mission--you'll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé Purina home.
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and look for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.
Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at [Register to View] for accommodations" style="font-family: [Register to View] notify of us of any needs related to completing the job application. Job: Logistics Manager Primary Location: Mechanicsburg, PA US Other Location: Career Area: Professional Nestle Purina PetCare Company https://nestleusa.taleo.net/careersection/9/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=20004488