The Digital Marketing Specialist will be a member of the Zoetis Cattle Digital Marketing Team responsible for successful development and execution of cattle initiatives and strategies. We are seeking a highly organized, data-driven digital marketing specialist who will be a key player in the development of strategic content and landing pages to drive new visitors and customers to our websites.
The digital marketing specialist will be responsible for leading SEO, social media, paid advertising (Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Bing etc.), partner advertising. Areas of responsibility include online marketing (display & PPC advertising), social media management, web design & development knowledge, podcasting, blogging, video and management of the digital brand standards. An expert and advanced user of existing online and social media management, content management, analytics, monitoring, and lead generation tools.
Key Skills & Competencies:
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and deliver high performance and quality on deadlines.
- Strength in team- and relationship-building with colleagues, suppliers and customers.
- Proven record of initiative, resourcefulness, and willingness to accept challenges and lead change.
- Must be highly motivated, self-starting, and committed to achieving results and have a strong sense of ownership and follow-through to resolution Responsibilities:
- Mentor a high performing marketing team in digital marketing principles
- Collaborate with cattle marketing team to generate campaign concepts and design creative assets
- Create plans to support implementation of marketing communications using multiple channels and tactics
- Identify and evaluate areas to improve our digital marketing presence in social media, microsites, blogs etc., to align with business unit goals
- Use web analytics tools to communicate learnings to cattle marketing team
- Develop, manage and execute on SEO strategy and meet with agencies that assist with the execution to ensure Zoetis brand equity. Monitor and stay updated on SEO/SEM trends utilizing data to inform and update strategies. Drive site traffic, integrate with other internal workstreams, personalize and target, set progressive profiling, content strategy and more
- Set up, record, and communicate findings utilizing Salesforce Social Studio
- Develop digital marketing materials that drive awareness & lead generation for Zoetis Cattle Business Unit
- Deploy targeted campaigns by customer segment and improve digital presence
- Partner with agency partners to ensure projects are completely properly and timely
- Build an understanding around the target audience
• BS or BA in marketing, communications, business or related field
• 4 – 5 years experience in digital marketing, channel marketing, or related field
• Expertise in Social Media, SEO, SEM, paid advertising, email, content
• Expertise in graphic design for digital landscapes
• Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
• Experience with analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Tableau, PowerBi and/or data studio, preferred
• Proactive, collaborative, organized, analytical, problem-solver
• Must possess and demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Well versed in current digital advertising trends, best practices and emerging marketing tools. Hands on experience executing digital advertising campaigns
Physical Position Requirements :
• Position based in Parsippany, NJ
• <10% Travel