As a Specialist in Program Management, you are responsible for management and execution of projects and programs to effectively deliver North American PetFood, Treats, Golden Products, and ProPlan Veterinary Diets business results across PX (Product Experience) Innovation and Renovation Product Development and CX (Consumer Experience) Communication Campaigns. The Specialist in Program Management dares to lead projects and cross functional teams to deliver projects and processes to meet business requirements. We’re inspired by the dare—the dare to Stand Taller in everything we do. Do you dare to Stand Taller?
You will be responsible for building both internal and external relationships in order to perform primary responsibilities in an effective manner. As a Specialist in Program Management, you will work closely with Technical Managers, Regulatory and Legal associates, Brand Managers, external agency partners and Senior NPPC (Nestle Purina PetCare) leadership.
- Lead and manage critical projects & programs across multiple business units for Nestle Purina PetCare North American market.
- Develop end to end project plans and associated tools to ensure on time, in scope delivery of product to meet financial objectives.
- Lead cross functional teams made up of multiple internal and external organizational partners.
- Manage and lead the team through uncertainty, ambiguity and drive Change Management.
- Manage key stakeholders and execute role as the neutral, objective voice of the project.
- Prepare and present objective project communications and escalations to key stakeholders
- Develop and implement strategies to establish and/or improve Marketing business processes.
- Functions as the business process owner for system(s) which includes establishing process/workflows, requirements, roles & responsibilities, training and measurement/reporting tools.
- Champions Marketing Ops framework(s) and ensures programs, roles/ responsibilities are executed consistently within the stated requirements (internal framework, Nestle I2L (Idea to Launch) Framework).
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (Minimum):
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution required.
- EXPERIENCE (Years/Type):
- 3+ years’ experience in project/program management, cross-functional leadership roles or business leadership roles required.
- Experience championing new ideas and processes as a result of proactive problem-solving and clarifying ambiguity preferred.
- Aptitude for marketing fundamentals and approaches to brand communications that deliver on business goals and priorities preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Project, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint preferred.
- Knowledge in Digital/Media or New Product Development.
- Ability to prioritize several competing projects and proactively problem solve.
- Ability to identify links between facts, ideas and situations that have no obvious connection.
- Ability to self-direct, manage and navigate teams through ambiguity and be comfortable in working within a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Demonstrates ability to manage multiple projects including projects with elevated complexity and/or tight deadlines.
- Strategic thinker with strong business acumen and desire to drive efficiencies and effectiveness into the organization.
- Highly developed communication skills (oral and written); adaptability toward varying situations and audiences; interpersonal skills influencing skills at all levels; presentation skills at all levels in the organization.
- Champion for process and execution discipline and be able to bring structure, transparency and clarity to project teams to minimize conflict and misalignment.
- Must have the courage to appropriately challenge others to achieve the desired results.
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. In addition, with our commitment to an inclusive work environment, we recognize the exceptional engagement and innovation displayed by individuals with disabilities. Nestlé seeks such skilled and qualified individuals to share our mission where you’ll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé home.
The Nestlé Companies are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, gender, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, perceived disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected status, as defined by applicable law.
Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at [Register to View]
or please dial 711 and provide this number to the operator: 1-[Register to View]