Sr Specialist Digital Marketing Technology
Nestle Purina PetCare
It’s more than a quality product in a quality package. It’s more than driving sales and revenue. It’s about educating consumers on how to enhance the relationship with their pets. Or how they can feed their pet to minimize allergies. It’s about making pet food, snacks, and litter a shopping experience. And contributing to the world in such a way that we can impact the chances of every dog or cat living a healthier life. This is marketing at Nestlé Purina – and it’s all done through agile ways of working, calculated risk-taking, meaningful collaboration, and a data-driven mind set.
As a Sr. Specialist, Digital marketing Technology, you will be a critical part of the HubX digital product team, spanning every step of the user journey. You will ensure we meet the expectations and emerging needs of stakeholders across the organization by collaborating with cross-functional teams of developers, UX designers, data analysts, and third party partners.
- Manage implementation and optimization of the items outlined on the product owner’s roadmap.
- Break large development projects into small, actionable pieces
- Gather business and technical requirements to write user stories and acceptance criteria
- Refine issues/tickets outlined in the development backlog
- Prioritize and plan for work being executed via Agile workflow
- Encourage a balanced backlog that delivers valuable features for users and reduces technical debt
- Serve as liaison, ensuring clear channels of communication between all partners and stakeholders, including product marketing, development teams, Digital Product Lead, IT, and UX designer
- Explore and structure quantitative and qualitative user insights to make data-driven product recommendations
- Contribute to goals and success with clearly measurable objectives and key results
- Leverage appropriate user testing and usability strategies to ensure an optimal consumer experience through iterative and flexible design
- Apply innovation methodologies (Agile, Lean, Design Thinking) and data-based insights to make recommendations for new or improved product features
- Support Digital Product Lead for execution of best practices/strategies
- Ensure impediments to delivery are removed/resolved or escalated appropriately
- Partner closely with IS/IT and Purina product teams to ensure consistent technical execution and delivery
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS: (MINIMUM)
- Education: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution required.
- Experience (years/type):
- 2+ years of experience working with digital product teams and managing development projects required
- 2+ years of experience working in enterprise-level content management systems such as Drupal, Sitecore or Adobe Experience Manager
- 2+ years working on product teams using Agile/Scrum methodology required
- Experience developing strategy based on research, data, and industry trends
- Experience working with Google Analytics, Hotjar/Heatmapping and closed-loop analytics reporting
- Experience working with PowerBI, Google Analytics, Tableau, KPIs and reporting dashboards
- Experience working cross-functionally across UX, Search, Development and Publishing
- Experience with enterprise-level IT security, infrastructure, deployment, GDPR, data-tracking and compliance processes
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. In addition, with our commitment to an inclusive work environment, we recognize the exceptional engagement and innovation displayed by individuals with disabilities. Nestlé seeks such skilled and qualified individuals to share our mission where you’ll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé home.
The Nestlé Companies are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, gender, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, perceived disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected status, as defined by applicable law.
Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at [Register to View]
or please dial 711 and provide this number to the operator: 1-[Register to View]
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service