This job is archived
- Position: Digital Marketing Coordinator
- Reference Code: contact [Register to View]
- Department: Marketing
- Location: Dunboyne, Co. Meath
- Country: Ireland
Digital Campaigns: Working with regional and EU country marketing colleagues to develop search and social ad campaigns to drive traffic to landing pages for products, events, featured content and lead magnets. Analysing and reporting on each campaign to drive continuous improvement of conversion rates and targeting.
- Campaign strategy and planning.
- Implementation and launch.
- Monitoring and adjustments during campaign.
- Lead nurturing and lead qualification using Hubspot.
- Analysis, reporting and recommendations for improvement after campaign.
- Complete training and certifications on Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Youtube ads and Analytics.
Lead Magnet Development: Support our marketing team in maximizing usage of marketing collateral by repurposing existing content and/or promoting digital pieces via lead generation ads. Turn the focus from random content creation into lead magnet development and creation of campaigns to drive traffic to landing pages.
This will include:
- Outreach and discussion with species, product and field marketing and technical teams to identify opportunities.
- Working with designers and writers to develop pieces.
- Building campaigns to promote lead magnets.
- Improving and repurposing lead magnets for other markets or species segments.
- Planning and execution of digital campaigns in the EMEA region to raise brand awareness, generate leads, up-sale to current customers through PPC, Display, YouTube, and social media advertising.
- Managing campaigns performance, providing ongoing reporting to stakeholders and cross functional partners, developing actionable insights and test and learn approach to new initiatives.
- Working with the European marketing team to segment contacts data on HubSpot and use it for B2B campaigns to increase relevance through email marketing and automation.
- Work closely with the EMEA Field marketing team to translate marketing goals into digital objectives and ensure advertising needs specific to each market are delivered while also ensuring alignment to the larger business needs of the company.
- Working together with the Web team building new country sites and working with Drupal CMS to administer content in Drupal environments.
- Content management: promoting content creation using SEO, editing web pages, uploading content to new sites, troubleshooting issues, training, and support for EU website administrators.
- Supporting marketing teams with online and offline events by setting up and promoting registration pages, emails, and paid ads.
- Conducting training both on an individual and department wide level with both EU sales and marketing teams on how to implement new digital marketing practices.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A bachelor’s degree, with preference for a degree in marketing or communications.
- Experience in running digital campaigns.
- Experience in digital advertising on Facebook, Google, Bing or other similar ad platforms.
- Experience in managing a marketing automation platform such as HubSpot or Marketo, but not required.
- Knowledge of Drupal and WordPress CMS
- Well-written communication skills with attention to detail.
- Proven organizational skills with the ability to properly prioritize projects while managing simultaneous deadlines.
- Strong diplomacy skills that demonstrate an ability to build rapport across departments and all levels of an organization.
- A team-focused attitude.
- The ability to adapt and remain flexible in a fast-paced and sometimes high-pressure environment.
- The ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Curiosity and openness that reflect the desire to learn and grow.
Alltech offers a comprehensive benefit package and an atmosphere for professional and personal development. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.