This job is archived
- Position: Content Marketing Specialist
- Reference Code: R
- Department: Marketing
- Location: Nicholasville, KY
- Country: United States
Founded in 1980 by Irish entrepreneur and scientist Dr. Pearse Lyons, Alltech delivers smarter, more sustainable solutions for agriculture. Our products improve the health and performance of plants and animals, resulting in better nutrition for consumers and a decreased environmental impact.
We are a global leader in the animal health industry, producing additives, premix supplements, feed and complete feed. Strengthened by more than 40 years of scientific research, we carry forward a legacy of innovation and a unique culture that views challenges through an entrepreneurial lens.
Our more than 5,000 talented team members worldwide share our vision for a Planet of Plenty™. We believe agriculture has the greatest potential to shape the future of our planet, but it will take all of us working together, led by science, technology and a shared will to make a difference.
Alltech is a private, family-owned company, which allows us to adapt quickly to our customers’ needs and maintain focus on advanced innovation. Headquartered just outside of Lexington, Kentucky, USA, Alltech has a strong presence in all regions of the world.
Our global marketing team serves as the storytellers for our organization and for agriculture. From world-class events to multi-faceted marketing campaigns and communications initiatives, we achieve big goals while maintaining our commitment to excellence and setting the industry standard. We are looking for an organized, motivated and creative content marketing specialist to join our team.Responsibilities
- Managing our ongoing e-newsletter and email marketing strategy, engaging our audiences with species-related content and key corporate announcements
- Proactively seek opportunities to optimize our email communications strategy
- Providing valuable insights and report key metrics to marketing leads and management
- Creating user-friendly email templates as a tool for teams outside of marketing
- Updating existing marketing collateral, e.g., webpages and flyers, with new information as needed
- Ensuring shared content resources are kept current
- Writing or effectively adapting existing copy for your channels to create highly engaging content
- Collaborating with the wider marketing team and contribute your ideas to the success of our strategies
- A bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing or communications
- 1-3 years of marketing, communications or related experience
- Proficiency in HubSpot and Microsoft Office applications
- Strong communication skills with a keen attention to detail and a flare for storytelling
- Proven organizational skills with the ability to properly prioritize multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Strong diplomacy skills and professionalism that demonstrate an ability to build rapport across multiple departments and professional levels
- The ability to problem-solve, self-start and be resourceful while maintaining open communications with management
- The ability to adapt quickly and remain flexible, particularly in time-sensitive situations
- The ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- An eagerness and initiative that reflects a desire to learn and grow
Alltech offers a comprehensive benefit package and an atmosphere for professional and personal development. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.Contact Info
Are you ready to begin your journey with Alltech’s marketing team? Email your resume to [Register to View] style="color:blue; text-decoration:underline">[Register to View] style="font-family:"Arial",sans-serif">.
No Phone Calls Please.