Few companies can offer the unique mix of leading brands, professional opportunities, and appealing lifestyle of Nestle Purina PetCare Company, a division of Nestlé, the world’s largest food company. At Nestle Purina, we believe that an investment in people is an investment in our shared future. Working here, you will discover that training, learning, and growth are central to how we do things, not just isolated programs. Our team members love what they do. We are a dedicated, inclusive, and determined bunch whose passion for pets is matched only by our passion for business. That is why we are a leader in the pet care industry.
As an Associate Financial Control, you will work as a financial business partner to oversee and ensure the end-to-end Marketing spend process is completed in a timely manner and accurately reported on the P&L.
You will be the subject matter expert on Marketing spend and responsible for appropriately applying the Marketing Investment Framework in accordance with Nestlé Accounting Standards.
- Collaborate with Marketing teams to produce and manage a marketing plan. This includes:
- Acting as central point of contact for multiple budget owners.
- Translating Marketing promotions into a financial plan within SAP.
- Working with Marketing budget owners to review, validate cost estimates, and verify appropriate approval.
- Purchase Order management from purchase requisition to invoicing.
- Cross functional collaboration with other departments, such as Purchasing, Market Research, and Factories.
- Lead weekly/monthly status meetings with Marketing teams to collectively review and revise marketing plans.
- Provide accurate, clear, and timely reporting to Marketing teams identifying variances to plan and other potential issues.
- Build and forecast accurate plan dates for activities within SAP to ensure proper monthly accruals on the P&L.
- Enforce Product Fix Marketing Expense Operating Standards in accordance with Nestlé Accounting Standards and advise Marketing partner on maintaining integrity of reported results.
- Provide ad-hoc analysis of specific promotional efforts and/or activities as requested.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (Minimum):
- Must have obtained a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, or Finance by May 2021.
- 1+ years of experience in Accounting/Finance OR Internship experience in Accounting/Finance required.
- SAP experience preferred.
- Proficiency with Excel using formulas and pivot tables preferred.
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé Purina. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. We hope you'll consider sharing in our mission--you'll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé Purina home.
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and look for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.
Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us [Register to View]
notify of us of any needs related to completing the job application.