The Lead, Digital Marketing Analytics (Ecommerce)is part of Nestle Purina’s Marketing Analytics Center of Excellence. Working as an extension of the brand/consumer business unit, the Ecommerce Analytics Lead will be responsible for accelerating and activating our marketing measurement and technology strategy across several ecommerce touchpoints including Amazon, Chewy and other strategic channels. This entails working with internal and external partners to recommend key strategies and tests that can impact the business via measurable sales, equity lifts, or other strategic initiatives through insights and analysis. This role requires an expert level of marketing technology prowess, data analysis, storytelling and highly effective communication skills, with an entrepreneurial spirit to pioneer new courses and impact to the company.
As a strategic thinking individual, the Ecommerce Analytics Lead will also be responsible for increased areas of collaboration across senior level projects and task forces, as determined.
- Function as the business owner of multiple digital and analytics tools, serving as a consultant to brands, agencies, and technology staff, with respect to improving the efficiency and functionality of the analytics implementation across the entire consumer lifecycle. Help the organization strategize and deliver personalization initiatives by configuring technology and data integrations.
- Manage external partnerships and resources related to tech deployment and data acquisition.
- Develop tagging requirements to ensure proper tracking and reporting of digital data in alignment with global company tagging standards and policies.
- Leverage multiple technologies and data sources to develop and deliver holistic insights to Brand partners and Marketing Leadership, working cross-functionally with Marketing Research teams on campaign analytics, marketing mix modeling, and multi touch attribution.
- Partner with Brand, Communications and Media Centers of Excellence (COEs), and external agencies on marketing measurement strategies across all aspects of paid and owned media touchpoints.
- Analyze and present digital media insights to internal and external partners in order to assist with in-flight optimization recommendations, as well as evaluate overall campaign KPI performance.
- Consult with other analytics and digital team members on experimentation, tech configuration and data collection practices to better support marketing campaign setup and design.
- Stay current on the latest tools and industry developments across digital marketing analytics as well as the various digital media channels and provide strategic recommendations when appropriate.
Location- This position would be located in St. Louis, MO | Must be willing to relocate
Travel: Must be able to travel 10% | This role may require up to 10% travel as business needs require. We’re following local guidelines to keep our employees safe and non-essential business travel is currently paused due to COVID-19. Please feel comfortable asking your Recruiter for more details on current essential or non-essential travel practices and policies.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (Minimum):
- Bachelors’ Degree required – Preferably in communications, marketing, advertising, statistics, or analytics
- 5+ years marketing/ ecommerce analytics experience – social media, search, display, crm, ecomm, personalized content highly preferred
- Expertise in using Excel and data visualization tools such as PowerBI or Tableau highly preferred
- Familiarity of ETL (Extract, transfer, load) and data processes highly preferred
- Familiarity with statistical analysis and data tools (Python, SAS, SPSS, Google BigQuery, particularly R and SQL experience) preferred
Knowledge in the following a plus:
- Familiarity with Demand Side Platforms (DBM, MediaMath, The Trade Desk, TubeMogul, DataXu, Rocket Fuel, etc.)
- Ad Effectiveness Research (Millward Brown Digital, Nielsen, comScore, etc.)
- Ad Servers (DCM, Sizmek, Flashtalking, etc.)
- Data Management Platforms (BlueKai, Krux, Adobe Audience Manager, Turn, Lotame, MediaMath etc.)
- Web Analytics Tools (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc.)
- Tag Management Solutions (GTM, DTM, Tealium, etc.)
- Testing Tools (Target, Maxymizer, Optimizely, etc.)
- Ability to conduct analysis related to a wide range of digital marketing business challenges, interpret the data in a meaningful way, and translate insights into actionable information for the organization.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to tell a story using data.
- Experience successfully managing multiple projects simultaneously, collaboration and working with multiple stakeholders and teams.
- Experience in data manipulation and transformation
- Passionate about digital/social/ecommerce marketing, data and technology.
- A committed consumer advocate who is focused on optimizing our consumer experience with our brands.
- Passion for optimizing CX + UX in any digital/social activations.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Motivated to be resourceful, innovative and entrepreneurial.
- Detail oriented and committed to producing well-developed analyses and POVs.
- Humble, adaptable and committed to always improving.
- A highly effective communicator in both written and verbal expressions.
- A cross-collaborator who enjoys being part of a team.
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé Purina. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. We hope you'll consider sharing in our mission--you'll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé Purina home.
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and look for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.
Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us [Register to View]
notify of us of any needs related to completing the job application.