Provide global leadership in the digital, connected environment including the identification and development of new business models that provide opportunities for significant growth and competitive advantage globally. Develop unique insights into the business beyond the status quo pet care market as it relates to different technologies, provide informed guidance and anticipate the future evolution of the pet care industry.
Drive PetCare Digital Global Business Strategies:
- Develop global personalization, digital, and data strategy priorities, initiatives and new business models. Engage with cross functional teams within PURINA and Nestle to validate and activate strategies across traditional product brand teams, digital content, eBusiness, R&D, and connected solutions platforms.
- Provide input into investment strategy to unlock new capabilities and activate differentiated business models through strategic partnerships and internal development.
- Interface and connect with data science team to fully understand capabilities and how to apply, ensuring differentiated product experiences
Execute PetCare Global and Regional Digital Business Strategies:
- Lead Global Digital related Marketing, Activation Acceleration and Business Strategy Development and create associated briefs, RACI’s, roadmaps with milestones, timing, and review financials
- Develop and manage Toolkits for digital business models and utilities with the purpose of geographical expansion of successful digital business models or utilities and aid markets to be self-sufficient.
- Align with digital product priorities and vision defined by the regional eBusiness Growth Leadership, understanding goals to carry forth into product incubation, product development, strategic partner identification strategies.
- Support global and regional teams for implementation of business strategies. Establish deep, timely understanding of business performance drivers and lead the evaluation and tracking of success criteria.
Develop relationships and engage with key stakeholder across the Nestle, PURINA and externally:
- Ensure PURINA has visibility to other Nestle Digital related initiatives and ensure the sharing of other PetCare digital priorities and initiatives.
- Organize and lead multiple Global Digital related Boards, including topic development, objective setting, and stakeholder engagement.
- Drive alignment, adoption and advancement of digital strategies and activation via participation global senior marketing, operations, and business development boards.
- Establish periodic touch points with key Digital stakeholders across the company including Centre resources with the objective to provide PetCare related feedback, stay current on initiatives and help with the execution of programs.
- Engage w/ external stakeholders to stay connected and versed in latest digital developments within our category and relevant outside our category.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (Minimum):
Bachelor's Degree required; MBA preferred.
10 years of professional CPG, consumer electronics, or social media experience, including 6 years of Brand Management for candidate that has
Bachelor's degree - 7 years of Brand Management CPG, consumer electronics, social media experience for candidate that has MBA; prior experience driving product strategy, roadmap management, market and competitive analysis for digital or connected product solutions. Comprehensive understanding of digital ecosystems and how online and offline ecosystems work together in a customer journey is preferred.