This job is archived
- Position: North American Beef Marketing Coordinator
- Department: Marketing
- Location: Nicholasville, KY
- Country: United States
Alltech has an immediate need for a highly creative, clear communicator with unrelenting grit to lead Alltech’s North American Beef Marketing. Qualified candidates must be able to scale Alltech’s growing beef business, build upon Alltech’s positive team culture and work as an ambassador for the beef industry. In this position, employees will be given opportunities for personal/professional growth and provided the chance for advancement within the company.
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s (or Master’s preferred) degree in animal science, dairy science, business, marketing or a related field. Excellent presentation skills (both oral and written) and the ability to adapt quickly are essential as well as proven organizational skills, attention to detail and tech savvy. The ability to live and work remotely outside of the Nicholasville, Kentucky area for this role may be possible.Responsibilities
- Lead, deliver and drive Alltech’s multimillion-dollar North American Beef Marketing program
- Work with the North American Beef Species Lead, the North American Beef Sales Team (25+ members), the North American Regional Marketing Team (10+ members) and the North American Species Marketing Team to improve customer experience, reach sales goals and work toward a Planet of Plenty
- Creatively drive new marketing initiatives to help solve customer problems
- Manage major tradeshows and events, such as the National Cattlemen’s Beef Association (NCBA) annual convention, and support other regional events
- Maintain and develop relationships with key customers and industry marketing personnel
- Create external and internal marketing messaging: print, digital, website, blogs, social media, etc.
- Develop and maintain a budget for the North American Beef Marketing Team
- Actively contribute to Alltech’s global marketing team and overall company goals
- Bachelor’s (or master’s preferred) degree in animal science, dairy science, business, marketing and/or a related field
- 2-4 years of experience in animal agriculture, nutrition and/or a related field
- Highly creative, clear communicator (both written and oral) and profit minded
- Positive, team-oriented nature with a growth mindset and passion for animal agriculture
- Excellent project management skills, interpersonal skills, multitasking ability and attention to detail
- Previous experience in preparing, monitoring and managing budgets and event marketing
- Tech-savvy skills including Microsoft Office: Excel, Word and PowerPoint at a minimum
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
- Approximate travel: 75% office, 15% travel to events/trade shows, 10% travel to customer visits/sales support
Founded in 1980 by Irish entrepreneur and scientist Dr. Pearse Lyons, Alltech delivers smarter, more sustainable solutions for agriculture. Our products improve the health and performance of plants and animals, resulting in better nutrition for consumers and a decreased environmental impact.
We are a global leader in the animal health industry, producing additives, premix, self-fed supplements and feed. Celebrating 40 years in 2020, we carry forward a legacy of innovation and a unique culture that views challenges through an entrepreneurial lens.
Our more than 5,000 talented team members worldwide share our vision for a [Register to View] 91445751&sdata=PdLnpQzw7bcqK0UwRsMVR0n19O8fgeChPv0trLQjZ2A%3D&reserved=0">Planet of Plenty™. We believe agriculture has the greatest potential to shape the future of our planet, but it will take all of us working together, led by science, technology and a shared will to make a difference. Alltech is a private, family-owned company, which allows us to adapt quickly to our customers’ needs and maintain focus on advanced innovation. Headquartered just outside of Lexington, Kentucky, USA, Alltech has a strong presence in all regions of the world. For more information, visit [Register to View] 91450749&sdata=8CBePYGq6hGpVCG8x97Wi%2FduqLfKx3XPXKiCNtqL%2F8w%3D&reserved=0">Alltech.com, or join the conversation on [Register to View] 91455731&sdata=Wf4ajGWQMuhF4cXG7rLCS2yA5V22dheBpDLKuTRPWzY%3D&reserved=0">Facebook, [Register to View] 91465712&sdata=HFYYXYl%2FzYbXsn6v1CvXW9EzJFus7EFDnxOHjbWxZTI%3D&reserved=0">Twitter and [Register to View] 91470701&sdata=xFuACkbYGDlQMcd8UwvIw3Ovg723ivMerZIXKMTIKrI%3D&reserved=0">LinkedIn.
Alltech offers a comprehensive benefits package and an atmosphere for professional and personal development. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against qualified applicants based on race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.Contact Info