Business Intelligence Specialist
Nestle Purina PetCare
As a Business Intelligence Specialist, you’ll be responsible for analyzing data and delivering meaningful insights into business strategies in support of the vet sales team. You will design and develop tools and business solutions to enhance analytics. You’ll collaborate with cross-functional teams to create innovative reporting capabilities that provide quality metrics, key insights, and business KPI’S.
- Maintain current Power Bi solutions for the Vet Sales team
- Design and develop new reporting tools to meet business requirements
- Collaborate with technical support teams (Hive Data Analysis and Data Science) to ensure vet sales tools are evolving with current technical tools and industry standards
- Work in partnership with the Business Analyst team and technical teams in the maintenance of data warehousing objects across systems operational platforms
- Collaborates and supports Business Analysts in learning and utilizing technical tools to solve ad-hoc data analysis needs as required by vet sales leadership team
- Leverage diverse technology platforms and data sources to model "what if" scenarios that can be used to evaluate key business growth drivers
- Assists with training the vet sales team on reporting and process tools
- Build and maintain a knowledge library that enables access to tools and training materials in partnership with the Vet Sales Training Manager
- Provide cross functional support for Marketing, Supply Chain and Business Leadership on platform improvement projects as needed.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (Minimum):
- Education: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution is required
- Experience (Years/Type):
- 3+ years’ experience in data management and data-story telling in analytics for business development is required
- Experience with Power BI (or comparable platform) is required
- Experience with Power Platform (Power Automate, Power Apps) is preferred
- Advanced understanding of data science forecasting methods (Python, R) is preferred
- Must be able to obtain and retain a Corporate American Express Card for use while traveling
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. In addition, with our commitment to an inclusive work environment, we recognize the exceptional engagement and innovation displayed by individuals with disabilities. Nestlé seeks such skilled and qualified individuals to share our mission where you’ll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé home.
The Nestlé Companies are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, gender, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, perceived disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected status, as defined by applicable law.
Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at [Register to View]
or please dial 711 and provide this number to the operator: 1-[Register to View]
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service