It takes ALL of us to do what we do at a world-class level, but it’s the insights, data and subject matter expertise our Business Analysts bring to the table that makes us a long-standing leader in the larger Pet Care Category.
Pro Plan Veterinary Diets® include products focused on dietary management of dogs and cats with specific health problems. This role will provide you an incredible portfolio of formulas to represent, each of them backed by scientific research and Purina’s unparalleled pet expertise.
- Provides input for high performance target tracking and analysis
- Leverage diverse technology platforms and data sources to model "what if" scenarios that can be used to evaluate key business growth drivers.
- Provide analysis of new distribution opportunities, develop recommendations on estimated volume, monthly turn, and pipeline estimates
- Develop portfolio recommendations to drive growth within the assigned business unit or zone
- Collaborate with BA team and Technical Teams in the maintenance of data warehousing objects across systems operational platforms.
- Assist in the development and implementation of processes for the field sales operation. Support training of field sales in existing system platforms utilization.
- Reporting and presentation support for Directors, Region Managers, Finance Managers, Team Leads, and field sales reps as needed
- Cross functional support for Marketing, Supply Chain, Professional Engagement Team and ORM on data, forecasting, and issue resolution
Up to 10% or as business needs require
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (Minimum):
- Education: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution is required
- 2+ years’ experience in category development, business analytics, sales, supply chain, finance, or marketing is required
- Experience with Power BI (or comparable platform) is preferred
- Experience in the Power Platform (Power Automate, Power Apps) is preferred
- Must be able to obtain and retain a Corporate American Express Card for use while traveling
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé Purina. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. We hope you'll consider sharing in our mission--you'll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé Purina home.
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and look for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.
Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at [Register to View]
to notify of us of any needs related to completing the job application.