It takes ALL of us to do what we do at a world-class level, but it’s the insights, data and subject matter expertise our Business Analysts bring to the table that makes us a long-standing leader in the larger Pet Care Category. We give you the high charge of integrating customer business plans, providing internal and external financial analysis, leveraging analytical data/insights and developing portfolio recommendations to achieve overall sales, market share and profit objectives. You’ll be supported by a larger team – The Customer Development Group (CDG) – a bold name for our Sales department.
We offer opportunities at the global scale and cross-functional experiences that will diversify your knowledge, insight and your background. So, if your full potential could be unleashed, what would you add to the mix?
- Develops 4P Purina portfolio recommendations to drive growth within the assigned business unit
- Provides business overview and analysis to customer teams on progress against market and JBP (Joint Business Planning) objectives
- Assess competitive market activity and provide analytics around risks/opportunities to the Purina portfolio
- Partner with Finance to deliver promotional recommendations on the Purina portfolio to maximize market impact
- Provides data and recommendations around 4P strategy for new distribution (shelf recommendation, promotion strategy, pricing) using market data available
- Provide insights and analytics to support JBP development objectives and initiatives
- Attends quarterly retail team meetings to provide business updates and key quarter priorities
- Provides ad-hoc reporting and communication for retail initiatives
Travel up to 20% or as business needs require.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (MINIMUM):
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
- Experience (Years/Type):
- 1+ years’ of experience in category development, business analytics, sales or marketing required.
- 1+ years’ of experience in retail sales is required.
- Previous experience working with Target, Walmart, or Sam’s Club is preferred.
- Previous experience with Nielsen, IRI, PowerBI, or RSI syndicated data preferred.
- Networking skills
- Project Management / Resource Allocation skills
- Business development skills
- Change Management skills
- Financial Management skills
- Data analysis and PC Skills (in-depth knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. In addition, with our commitment to an inclusive work environment, we recognize the exceptional engagement and innovation displayed by individuals with disabilities. Nestlé seeks such skilled and qualified individuals to share our mission where you’ll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé home.
The Nestlé Companies are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, gender, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, perceived disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected status, as defined by applicable law.
Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at [Register to View]
or please dial 711 and provide this number to the operator: 1-[Register to View]