It takes ALL of us to do what we do at a world-class level, but it’s the insights, initiatives, and subject matter expertise our Supply Specialist bring to the table that makes us a long-standing leader in the larger Pet Care Category. As a Supply Planning Specialist you will sit at our headquarters in St. Louis, MO. You will collaborate closely with stakeholders, logistics partners, clinics and customers to profitably grow, improve and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensure clinics and consumers order end-to-end execution, and provide strong customer and stakeholder engagement
- Support effective and timely communication between Vet Supply Chain and Vet Sales
- Analyze and identify root cause of service failure.
- Create reporting and analytical tools to continuously improve network visibility and performance: case-fill and on-time delivery of orders.
- Analyze & escalate carriers’ performance at regional hubs (parcels/LTL) for Clinics and B2C. Analyze and coordinate with UPS/FedEx on delivery performance gap, work to correct them moving forward to better customer experience
- Test new items pick/pack/delivery assessment (i.e. shipping single box/bottle vs. full case of supplements)
- Access to 3PL/Geodis Web Synapse to monitor inventory and daily shipments, and all the Business Objects universes (PSCM, One Sales, Daily Demand, and STO’s)
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (MINIMUM):
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience (Years/Type):
- 2+ years of supply chain analyst, customer support, or related experience required
- Experience in PowerBI or SAP BO is a plus
- Problem solving, communication and relationship building skills are critical to success.
- Must also be results oriented, work effectively and efficiently in a cross-functional team.
- Experienced with PowerBI, SAP Business Objects Reporting, Microsoft Office.
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. In addition, with our commitment to an inclusive work environment, we recognize the exceptional engagement and innovation displayed by individuals with disabilities. Nestlé seeks such skilled and qualified individuals to share our mission where you’ll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé home.
The Nestlé Companies are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, gender, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, perceived disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected status, as defined by applicable law.
Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at [Register to View]
or please dial 711 and provide this number to the operator: 1-[Register to View]