- Position: Media Post-Production Specialist
- Reference Code: R
- Department: Marketing
- Location: Nicholasville, KY
- Country: United States
Join global agri-food company Alltech in Working Together for a Planet of Plenty™. Alltech believes that agriculture has the potential to have the greatest positive impact on the future of our planet, and science, sustainability and storytelling are essential to the endeavor.
To advance its vision, Alltech is seeking a creative video editor and post-production specialist to join our dynamic organization. We are looking for a talented storyteller to join our in-house media production team.Responsibilities
- You must be able to collaborate closely within a professional team, and with internal clients and stakeholders to help facilitate the creation of multimedia content.
- Ability to handle multiple projects in various stages of production at once and with a great attention to detail.
- Curiosity about new technologies and methods for telling stories in new and different ways.
- Alltech’s global headquarters is in Nicholasville, Kentucky, USA, and the successful candidate should be prepared to work in person.
- Handle video or other media project completion from finished script to final product.
- Edit video content based on scripts, storyboards or requests from our lead producers
- Perform color correction and audio sweetening
- Work with our own internal clients from around the world on revisions
- Animation of 2D motion graphics with images, text or other elements
- Help maintain a shared media storage and asset management environment
- Manage publishing of finished content through multiple video publishing channels
- Manage subtitling and localization of content
- A bachelors degree in film, media production, communications, or related field.
- 3+ years of editing experience at an agency, studio, or post production facility with a demonstrated experience of video editing and proven storytelling ability.
- A keen aesthetic, and knowledge of industry trends.
- Competence and understanding of post-production processes, including, editing, color grading, compositing and encoding/compression, among others.
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Audition)
- Experience with videography, technical direction a plus
- Photo editing skills a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.Contact Info