This job is archived
THIS IS A 6-MONTH CONTINGENT POSITION. LOCAL CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED.
Digital Content Designer
CheckMark is the in-house creative resource of Nestle Purina. Creatives here are talented, naturally curious, and self-motivated individuals who enjoy the excitement of agency life with all the benefits of a big company. We share a passion for pets. As a Digital Content Designer, you will create and version online content for client brands where digital solutions will be applied at a real time pace. You will have a deep working knowledge of interactive and social media spaces and consult with internal and external teams to create effective work.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Under the direction of a creative director, design and execute online communications with excellent design capabilities, a complete understanding of interactive space and user experience empathy.
- Primarily, exercise quality assurance and strong attention to detail against master creative template while versioning multiple pieces of content for eCommerce, CRM communications, social media content and more.
- Operate with a degree of autonomy by receiving project assignments, completing on time, understanding direction, and applying feedback.
- Collaborate effectively with Content Strategists, internal and external teams, legal, clients and vendor partners.
- Stay current on trends and technology in the digital/mobile/social space and understand their application to client business. Be able to collaborate and share knowledge for the betterment of the idea and/or project. Perform all other duties as assigned
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Ability to contribute to long-range agency and company goals relating to growth of interactive capabilities and business.
- Ability to concurrently apply skills to multiple projects on different client brand assignments.
- A positive attitude, high energy, and passion for creating effective, solution-oriented work.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (Minimum):
Education: Bachelor’s degree required
- 1+ years of experience in the digital space preferably with a creative agency
- 1+ years of experience with social campaigns, digital display, and eContent
- 1+ years of experience with AfterEffects and Motion Design
- Strong Photoshop and Illustrator skills for both digital and print design.
- Strong understanding of designing for social and other digital channels.
- Intermediate - advanced motion design skills, including After Effects, animated GIFs
- Ability to contribute to brainstorming and general problem solving.
- Strong typography skills.
- Familiarity with C4D, Blendr, or another 3D software is a plus
- Basic video editing skills and experience with Adobe Premiere
- Solid understanding of both PowerPoint and Keynote
THIS IS A 6-MONTH CONTINGENT POSITION. LOCAL CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED.Job: Digital Content Designer - Contingent Primary Location: St. Louis, MO US Other Location: Career Area: Nestle Purina PetCare Company