This job is archived
- Position: Event & Tradeshow Registration Coordinator
- Reference Code: R
- Department: Marketing
- Location: Nicholasville, KY
- Country: United States
We are looking for a registration coordinator to organize and implement registration systems for Alltech events. You will be part of the Alltech event and tradeshow team. This team is responsible for planning and executing events, meetings, and tradeshows across the world.
As the registration coordinator you should be comfortable managing large amounts of data, organizing layouts, working events, communicating with vendors, solving problems, and researching solutions. This role will manage and create a streamlined registration system and maintain a membership database for Alltech’s events.Responsibilities
- Maintain member databases for multiple events.
- Coordinate in-person and virtual registration during events that range from 100 attendees to 5,000 attendees.
- Lead and maintain registration during in-person events.
- Lead and maintain registration during virtual events.
- Work closely with our digital team for registration integrations including HubSpot and Brightcove.
- Liaise with vendors, exhibitors, and stakeholders during the event and registration process.
- Support global team members by creating registration systems for events.
- Maintain and create the registration budget.
- Support customers and attendees with problems that come up.
- Create staff rosters to support in-person and virtual events.
- Collect and organize reports with follow-up data
- Create and share weekly registration reports.
- Cross train with Event & Tradeshow Coordinators to include Exhibit Force and all Event & Tradeshow SOPs
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, hospitality, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in events, customer service, digital management, or marketing.
- Attend events that may require travel, overtime, and weekend work.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Microsoft Suite.
- Highly organized.
- Excellent at multi-tasking.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Great at problem solving.
Highly Desirable Skills
- Strong IT / programming background
- Strong experience with registration / membership / subscription systems
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.Contact Info
No recruiters or phone calls please.