This job is archived
- Trade Spending Effectiveness, Compliance & Reporting, Sales and Trade Forecasting, Trade Event Management
- Ensure trade events are accurately entered into trade management tool including event dates, forecast uplift, lead times, and budgeted / actual spend. Manage event status, dates, and financial amounts to ensure recognition of trade expenses is consistent with Nestlé Accounting Standards and International Accounting Standards.
- Develop customer and brand level forecasts needed to generate reliable projections for key metrics at the team and regional levels. Incorporate team inputs, business judgment, and knowledge of business trends in forecasts.
- Develop /support development of annual sales and trade forecasts needed for HPT setting and measurement. Support team(s) in preparing and negotiating with customer(s) to achieve commitment on key Joint Business Planning metrics.
- Plans and executes detailed analysis to identify key trends, improvement opportunities and implications to short and long term business target attainment.
- Leverage insights throughout planning process to quantify short/long term opportunities and risks of potential strategies.
- Provide valued business and financial point-of-view to influence teams in effectively managing their business to deliver against key metrics while improving ROS and ROI.
- Assist team(s) in developing/maintaining models to assess pricing, promotion and margin scenarios; provide recommendations to drive improvements in key metrics.
Travel up to 15% or as business needs require. BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (Minimum):Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution required.
- Degree in Accounting, Business, or Finance preferred.
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience in business analytics skills required.
- Experience as a financial analyst or in financial reporting preferred.
- Experience managing trade investments or trade spend management preferred.
- Experience in Consumer Package Goods industry preferred.
Skill: Project management, resource allocation, networking skills, business development skills, change management skills, financial analysis/management skills, data analysis and PC Skills (in-depth knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé Purina. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. We hope you'll consider sharing in our mission--you'll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé Purina home.
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and look for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.
Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at [Register to View] for accommodations" style="font-family: [Register to View] notify of us of any needs related to completing the job application. Job: Finance Manager – Purina Sales Primary Location: Rogers, AR US Other Location: Career Area: Professional Nestle Purina PetCare Company https://nestleusa.taleo.net/careersection/9/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=20006907