- Promote Pro Plan Veterinary Diet® product line
- Provide Nutritional Pet Food Diet expertise to Veterinarians and their staff through clinic calls, product detailing/comparisons, In-Hospital Trainings and Special Events
- Grow the Purina Veterinary business using innovative sales and marketing concepts to achieve assigned goals in all key measures
- Call on existing and potential clients to create targeted, brand-building sales and marketing programs to drive volume and hit quantitative and qualitative sales goals
- Create a positive Purina experience by providing top-tier customer services to clients through a consultative selling approach
- Work cross-functionally with regional team, distributor channel and counterparts across the country to consistently exceed sales expectations
- Influence with integrity by identifying each clinic’s business needs, and then leveraging consumer insights and trends to support your recommendations
- Develop and foster business relationships with key decision makers to gain active recommendations of Purina to veterinary clients
LOCATION: Must be willing to reside or relocate in at least one of the following areas: Gainesville, FL (Territory covers cities of Gainesville, Starke, Palm Coast, Daytona Beach, Orange City, Ocala, Tavares, Citrus Springs, Wiliston and High Springs).
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 1+ years of sales experience required
- Outside sales experience and leadership experience preferred
- If you are not in the designated territory, ability to relocate within the territory boundaries preferred
- You are required to have a valid state driver’s license, a satisfactory driving record and carry automobile insurance in the following amounts:
- $100,000 bodily injury liability per person
- $300,000 bodily injury liability per occurrence
- $50,000 property damage
- Must be able to travel, including overnight as needed to manage the assigned territory.
- Must have reliable transportation in order to manage the assigned territory.
- In order to be considered for this role, you must be willing to relocate:
- If you currently reside in the territory, you may need to be open to relocate for future advancement opportunities.
- If you currently do not reside in the territory, you will need to relocate to the territory upon offer acceptance and for future advancement opportunities.
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé Purina. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. We hope you'll consider sharing in our mission--you'll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé Purina home.
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and look for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.
Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at [Register to View] for [Register to View] notify of us of any needs related to completing the job application. Job: Outside Sales Manager (Purina Veterinary Consultant) Primary Location: Gainesville, FL US Other Location: Career Area: Professional Nestle Purina PetCare Company https://nestleusa.taleo.net/careersection/9/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=20006124