- Position: Full Stack Developer
- Reference Code: R
- Department: Marketing
- Location: Nicholasville, Kentucky
- Country: United States
We are looking for a web developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a full stack developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
- Develop visually appealing front end website architecture, including translating designer mock-ups and wireframes into front-end code
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Develop functional databases, applications, and servers to support websites on the back end
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Develop and design RESTful services and APIs
- Stay current and provide insight on cutting edge software approaches, architectures, and vendors
- Strategize organizational direction on emerging technology platforms and communicate the effectiveness to executive stakeholders
- Ensure that non-functional requirements such as security, performance, maintainability, scalability, usability, and reliability are being considered when architecting solutions.
- Degree in Computer Science.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Strong knowledge of Linux, PHP and MySQL, with working understanding of MongoDB, PostgreSQL, AngularJS, Express.js, Oracle, React, Ember and Node.js.
- Experience working with server technologies including Apache, ISS, Node.js, Nginx and J2EE.
- Working experience as a web developer.
- Proven work experience as a WordPress or Drupal developer.
- Experience in API design and development.
- Proficiency with server side languages such as Python, PHP, Ruby and Java
- Understanding of libraries including Backbone.js and jQuery.
- Experience with Python frameworks such as Django, Flask etc.
- Strong knowledge of data structures, system design, and algorithms
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
Candidate must be fully vaccinated.More Info
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.Contact Info
No recruiters or phone calls please.