As the Product Owner/Manager for Digital Solutions Strategy, you’ll be responsible for the global business strategy, geographical expansion, and incubation processes for a portfolio of consumer-facing digital products. You’ll deliver strategic initiatives that align to the global business strategy and oversee the global digital product vision, incubation process, and product roadmap. As the key liaison for regional and market-level geographical expansion you’ll provide direction for rapid development processes with the regional teams to support and facilitate an agile incubation model globally.
- Support the Global Business Strategy acceleration, providing subject matter expertise pertaining to feasibility, existing technology, data, and intelligence capabilities
- Align with product priorities and vision defined by the global and regional digital ambition, understanding goals to carry forth into product incubation
- Interface and connect with data science team to fully understand capabilities and how to apply, ensuring differentiated product experiences
- Collaborate with regional leaders to build the roadmap for the global digital product pipeline in line with Global Business strategy and digital goals, supported by regional expansion plans
- Develop and own the strategic product backlog of features and roll out plan for existing solutions, articulating the vision, goals, business impact and performance measures to drive adoption
- Evaluate and maintain an overview of the products performance in markets / regions, providing guidance on optimization where necessary and sharing performance between regions
- Oversee and internally communicate the product roadmaps with key stakeholders and respective partners, providing performance data at appropriate intersections
- Be the key go-to resource for digital product solution integration in local markets (infrastructure requirements, how to set up application programming interfaces, identification of key technology resources, etc.)
- Consult in defining critical success factors and develop digital product toolkits, especially as they pertain to technological and infrastructure requirements for local market implementation
- Define and own the framework, identifying the process, resources, and governance for agile global digital product management
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent experience is required
- 3-5 years’ experience leading digital products, projects, and workstreams is required
- Experience with consumer-facing digital products is required
- Experience with Product lifecycle management (PLM) process and Agile operating concepts is required
- Consumer Packaged goods (CPG), Fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG), or Pet Care experience is preferred
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) is preferred
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé Purina. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. We hope you'll consider sharing in our mission--you'll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé Purina home.
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and look for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.
Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us [Register to View]
notify of us of any needs related to completing the job application.