Support efforts to provide global leadership 1) Delivering against strategic initiatives that align to the Global Business Strategy 2) Overseeing global digital product vision, incubation process, product roadmap, and acting as the key liaison for regional and market-level geographical expansion.
GLOBAL BUSINESS STRATEGY – STRATEGIC SUPPORT
• Support the Global Business Strategy acceleration, providing subject matter expertise pertaining to feasibility, existing technology, data and intelligence capabilities
• Align with product priorities and vision defined by the eBusiness Growth Leadership, understanding goals to carry forth into product incubation
• Support the identification of solution / services integration to drive advancement of new business models and differentiation
• Interface and connect with data science team to fully understand capabilities and how to apply, ensuring differentiated product experiences
DIGITAL PRODUCT GEOGRAPICAL EXPANSION
• Collaborate with regional eBusiness leaders to build the roadmap for the global product pipeline in line with Global Business strategy and digital goals, supported by a regional distribution plan
• Develop and own the strategic product backlog and roll out plan for existing solutions, articulating the vision, goals, business impact and performance measures to drive adoption
• Evaluate and maintain an overview of the products performance in markets / regions, providing guidance on optimization where necessary and sharing performance between regions
• Identify products with global applicability and own and/or assist in the incubation process, owning the product vision and goals, collaborating with the agency and/or internal stakeholders on use cases, user stories, defining the product backlog and making iteration decisions
• Oversee and internally communicate the product roadmaps with key stakeholders and respective partners, providing performance data at appropriate intersections
• Be the key go-to resource for digital product solution integration in local markets (infrastructure requirements, how to set up application programming interfaces, identification of key technology resources, etc.)
• Consult in defining critical success factors and develop digital product toolkits, especially as they pertain to technological and infrastructure requirements for local market implementation
DIGITAL PRODUCT INCUBATION PROCESS
• Provide direction for rapid development processes, working with the regional teams to support and facilitate an agile incubation model
• Capture learnings via the regional incubation process, support and contribute to optimization
• Define and own the framework, identifying the process, resources, and governance for a global incubation model
• Provide input into the business case post product incubation where appropriate for commercialization
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (Minimum):
Bachelor's Degree required.
• Minimum of 3-5 years of digital product ownership experience (visioning, road mapping, feature prioritization, and go to market strategy), preferably with a CPG company
• 1 to 3 years of experience in Pet Care knowledge preferred
• Experience in leading product development utilizing Agile operating/development concepts
• Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) preferred
• Ability to translate business requirements to technical requirements
• Key Nestle Leadership Framework Competencies: Insight; Impact & Convincing Others; Initiative; Curiosity; Influence with Interiority
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. In addition, with our commitment to an inclusive work environment, we recognize the exceptional engagement and innovation displayed by individuals with disabilities. Nestlé seeks such skilled and qualified individuals to share our mission where you’ll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé home.
The Nestlé Companies are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, gender, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, perceived disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected status, as defined by applicable law.
Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at [Register to View] [Register to View] or please dial 711 and provide this number to the operator: 1-[Register to View] .
Job: Strategic Product Owner Primary Location: Saint Louis, MO US Other Location: United States-- Career Area: Professional Nestle Purina PetCare Company https://nestleusa.taleo.net/careersection/9/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=21000042