- Position: General Manager - Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Department: Sales
- Location: Dhaka
- Country: Bangladesh
Alltech founded in 1980 by Irish entrepreneur and scientist Dr. Pearse Lyons and co-founder Mrs. Deirdre Lyons. Alltech delivers smarter, more sustainable solutions for agriculture. Our products improve the health and performance of plants and animals, resulting in better nutrition for consumers and a decreased environmental impact. We are a global leader in the animal health industry, producing additives, premix, supplements and feed. Celebrating 40 years in 2020, we carry forward a legacy of innovation and a unique culture that views challenges through an entrepreneurial lens. Currently we have an immediate opening for General Manager, Bangladesh.Responsibilities
- Responsible for growth in country’s sales and profitability.
- Developing current and long-range objectives, policies and procedures for the organization.
- Leading and coordinating the efforts of a team of executives with a focus on strategy development.
- Assessing and reporting on company performance and developing strategies for improvement.
- Representing the organization to its customer, the financial community and the general public.
- Working and liaising with Alltech’s customer base, which includes processors, feed mills, distributors, farmers, vets and retailers.
- Preparing annual budgets and providing a detailed annual sales plan, including forecast etc.
- Generate quarterly and annual targets for revenue, profits and cash.
- Provide performance reports of business monthly, quarterly and annually.
- Manage sales and admin staff by mentoring, training and monitoring their performance.
- Daily contact with clients is a big part of this position; therefore, effective communication skills are a must.
- Ability to prepare financial plans, as this role involves preparing annual budgets and providing necessary financial reports to honorable management.
- A strong understanding of operating a business is a must for the successful candidate. Must have proven track record demonstrating their understanding and business acumen.
- Should have excellent networking skills. Delivering the highest level of customer service is mandatory for this role.
- Maintain professionalism and skills (i.e., time management, attention to detail, handling confidential information and diligent handling of sensitive issues).
- Should be a go-getter, should think outside of the box (i.e., find solutions).
- Must have strong interpersonal skills at all levels, including leadership, people-management and both written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge about the industry, the business, products and services is a must.
- DVM degree, as well as a bachelor’s degree in Biotechnology, Veterinary or similar.
- Minimum ten years’ experience in a Sales leadership position.
Alltech offers a comprehensive benefits package and an atmosphere for professional and personal development.
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap.Contact Info
Please submit resumes [Register to View]