Innovation Center Manager
Nestle Purina PetCare
This is a critical role within the Market Development Organization (MDO)—our hub of business excellence that drives commercial strategy through insight-driven, fact-based solutions that help Purina win.
A core function of the MDO is Shopper Innovation & Experience that develops solutions to improve the pet shopper experience across the omni-shopping journey. In this highly strategic role, you’re coming in to lead the content design strategy of our world-class Retail Innovation Center (RIC), a state-of-the-art engagement space that plays host to a wide variety of retailer partners and internal teams. As a highly skilled storyteller and human-centered design expert, you will bring to life the Pet consumer journey, Purina innovation eco-system, category strategies & insights, and design solutions that positions Purina as the omnichannel leader in Pet while inspiring new business opportunities. You will influence engagements and constantly evolve the space and experience to match the rapidly changing pace of the Pet Category.
This is an exciting time to join Nestlé Purina as we use agility and adaptability to push the boundaries of innovation. Are you up for the challenge? Join our pack!
- Develop and maintain the overall RIC content design strategy; both physical space and virtual web-based platform.
- Utilize a human-centered design approach to bring to life shopper-centric solutions and immersive experiences for the RIC.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure RIC content alignment and drive utilization of the space/experience.
- Influence (and sometimes facilitate) strategic engagements using the experience to enable new business opportunities, both internally (Generating Demand) and externally (retailers).
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (Minimum):
- Bachelor’s degree required (Preferably in the following majors: Design (highly preferred), Marketing, Communication, Organization Development, or related fields)
- Experience (Years/Type):
- 5+ years’ experience leading or working with corporate/large enterprise design and/or innovation strategy with proven abilities in strategic planning, change management, and leadership influence required.
- Experience utilizing Design Thinking, User Experience (UX) and/or Human-Centered Design to bring to life new solutions and immersive experiences preferred.
- Articulate storyteller that can influence a wide variety of audiences with conviction
- Eagerness to learn with a “can-do” attitude
- Creative thinker oriented to drive big picture strategy
- Comfortable with change and ambiguity
- Excellent facilitation skills and comfort leading group workshops, both large and small
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally and forge effective relationships with internal and external teams
- Relentless problem-solver, with an overall passion for continuous improvement.
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. In addition, with our commitment to an inclusive work environment, we recognize the exceptional engagement and innovation displayed by individuals with disabilities. Nestlé seeks such skilled and qualified individuals to share our mission where you’ll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé home.
The Nestlé Companies are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, gender, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, perceived disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected status, as defined by applicable law.
Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at [Register to View]
or please dial 711 and provide this number to the operator: 1-[Register to View]
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service