This job is archived
Location: U.S. Remote (East Coast Timezone)
Zoetis is the Animal Health industry leader known for developing and marketing best in class products and delivering educational solutions that help animal health professionals provide a higher level of care for their patients. We are seeking a talented International Diagnostics Marketing Manager to build upon our success in the marketplace and to commercialize new products and services as a part of our market expansion efforts around the world.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead the creation and distribution of new product commercial strategies in a collaborative team environment; likely use of the “playbook” format, which is used to launch market by market in accordance with new product schedules.
- Introduce Zoetis Dx portfolio enhancements across markets, commercializing new products as part of accelerating sales of the total Zoetis portfolio.
- Bring to life “medicine-based selling” and the ‘case management’ approach, working across commercial, medical, and technical organizations to deliver high valued solutions for our field teams and customers.
- Research, plan and implement marketing campaigns to best position Zoetis’ unique solutions across the continuum of care for companion animals.
- Drive DX segment topline revenue, profit and expense targets, collaborating with functional leads and key stakeholders to ensure product development and commercial success across the globe. This role will also successfully manage investment and operating expense budgets successfully, enabling accelerated growth in the countries to launch new products, new campaigns and new trainings.
- Work closely with Global Commercial Development, Manufacturing, Finance, Business Operations and other key stakeholders to conceptualize, plan, and execute the launch of product pipeline including menu expansion across platforms, strategic investment considerations, and next generation solutions.
- Bring to life customer feedback, incorporating learnings and insights into business operations in order to improve the value of our solutions with customers.
- Educate key Zoetis stakeholders on the animal health diagnostics market, including the competitive landscape, market dynamics, technology trends and disruptive market forces. Build partnerships and alliances throughout Zoetis as well as across the Animal Health/ Diagnostic industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Engineering, Business or Marketing and at least 10 years’ experience in related business, technical, sales or related diagnostic businesses. MBA preferred
- Superior analytical prowess combined with strategic thinking skills
- 5+ years’ experience working in Diagnostics preferred.
- Strong leadership skills with demonstrated ability to manage complex matrix organizations, and thrive in a fast paced, high pressured environment.
- Superior ability to build followership, inspire colleagues and bring together diverse teams in order to successfully deliver against company goals.
- Strong understanding of technical products and markets, including identifying customer needs and insights, and how to turn these insights into commercial success.
- Written and verbal communication excellence
- International experience