Zoetis is building an industry leading network of veterinary reference laboratories as part of the overall Zoetis strategy to support the complete continuum of care for our clients.
The Associate Product Manager – Reference Labs will work collaboratively with Reference Lab Marketing managers on our Reference Labs business to drive rapid customer acquisition, strong and continuous growth of individual customer value and unparalleled customer retention.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work closely with marketing leads to develop, implement and measure multi-channel marketing initiatives which support the immediate and long-term growth of the Reference labs business.
- Support the ongoing reference lab expansion strategy, test volume-based demand planning and financial forecasting
- Participate in financial planning, development of sales and operating budgets, management of and operating within approved financial parameters to enhance profitability.
- Provide timely marketing materials and programs to the Sales Force and all channel partners in support of lab launches and demand creation efforts.
- Monitor and gather key customer insights, and competitive activities and market insights to incorporate into effective marketing strategies.
- Develop and coordinate ‘internal customer’ programs to drive understanding of the critical importance of the reference labs in the Zoetis continuum of care strategy
- As a colleague within Petcare Marketing, model Zoetis’ Values and Leader Behaviors and communicate the importance of conducting business in a manner consistent with those values and behaviors.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or business (MBA preferred).
- 2-4 years of experience in marketing and/or analytics experience
- Animal Health sales/marketing or human health marketing experience preferred
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and abilities to work with large data sets in Excel
- Strengths in team and relationship building (with both internal and external customers)
- Ability to travel internal and external meetings, and customer interactions (15%).
PHYSICAL POSITION REQUIREMENTS
Note the physical conditions in which work will be performed, if applicable to the position. Examples: Lifting, sitting, standing, walking, ability to travel, drive, unusual attendance requirements, weekend work or travel requirements, etc.
Must be open to occasional travelFull timeRegularColleagueZoetis is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status or any other protected classification. Disabled individuals are given an equal opportunity to use our online application system. We offer reasonable accommodations as an alternative if requested by an individual with a disability. Please contact Zoetis Colleague Services at [Register to View] to request an accommodation. Zoetis also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must possess or obtain authorization to work in the US for Zoetis. Zoetis retains sole and exclusive discretion to pursue sponsorship for the acquisition or maintenance of nonimmigrant status and employment eligibility, considering factors such as availability of qualified US workers. Individuals requiring sponsorship must disclose this fact. Please note that Zoetis seeks information related to job applications from candidates for jobs in the U.S. solely via the following: (1) our company website at www.Zoetis.com/careers site, or (2) via email to/from addresses using only the Zoetis domain of [Register to View] In addition, Zoetis does not use Google Hangout for any recruitment related activities. Any solicitation or request for information related to job applications with Zoetis via any other means and/or utilizing email addresses with any other domain should be disregarded. In addition, Zoetis will never ask candidates to make any type of personal financial investment related to gaining employment with Zoetis.