This job is archived
In this role, you’ll exemplify leadership and strategy development around data and analytics strategies within customer environments to develop go-to market solutions that drive competitive advantage. The opportunity to work cross-functionally with IT, Consumer & Marketplace Insights, and Total Sales, among others, will enable your ability to drive stronger alignment between retailers and our Team, ensuring the success our Portfolio of Brands through short and long-term strategies. We’re a market leader both on and off the shelf and we’re backed by 120 years of rich history that has groomed our culture with passion, integrity, high performance, innovation and unparalleled expertise. Our culture challenges us to always think “What’s Next?” So if your full potential could be unleashed, what would you add to the mix?
- Cross functional collaboration to identify, develop and advance data and analytics capabilities for the Sales organization
- Understand capabilities within current self-service Microsoft solutions and have the ability to leverage to improve decision making
- Oversee project outputs, including design & delivery of reports and insights
- Ability to analyze business operations, processes, and performance metrics to best meet the needs of Sales
- Lead connection with third party sales data providers to ensure streamlined and efficient data acquisition
- Attend industry conferences to identify and build new category and technical capabilities
- Proactively identify new solutions for driving growth and best practices
- Collaborate cross functionally to optimize current tools and deploy new capabilities to Sales organization
- Liaison between Sales analytics and technical partners
- Lead for IT support in maintaining current tools and development of new capabilities
- Ability to translate business requirements and extract technical needs to deliver optimal reporting and analytics solutions
- Use data and analytics skills to determine trends, exceptions, proactive alerts to drive enhanced business results.
- Deploy solutions by coaching and embedding technology throughout the team.
Location: Must reside in or be willing to relocate to St. Louis, MO
Travel up to 10% or as business needs require.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (Minimum):
Education: Bachelors’ Degree Required
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in category development, account management or business analytics required
- Knowledge and development within data analytics platforms, such as PowerBI required
- Familiarity with customer data is highly preferred (POS)
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- eCommerce experience a plus
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Facilitation and Presentation skills
- Project Management and Analysis skills
- Decision making skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé Purina. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. We hope you'll consider sharing in our mission--you'll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé Purina home.
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and look for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.
Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us [Register to View]
notify of us of any needs related to completing the job application.