This job is archived
- Lead the development and implementation of non-digital and digital communications plans and programs for Zoetis US Dairy and related brands and services to help accomplish business and marketing objectives.
- Ensure all tactics align with marketing strategic imperatives and all messaging is appropriate and consistent across mediums and portfolios.
- Integrate dairy sponsorships and industry alliances with communications efforts and brand objectives.
- Manage the day-to-day relationship with communications agency and other internal and external partners/suppliers.
- Collaborate with agency and Zoetis digital teams to establish metrics related to marketing communications programs to measure effectiveness.
- Thing big! Identify opportunities to bring dairy communication efforts into corporate-wide initiatives.
- Manage, forecast and report on assigned advertising and promotion budget and actively optimize resources to help maximize investment.
- Manage the vetting/approval process for communications materials and other efforts, from creative briefs and pre-work through to formal/final approvals of items.
- Drive public and media relations efforts for Zoetis dairy, working across functions to achieve meaningful communication across the organization.
- Establish objectives, strategies and implementation for dairy events and activities, including trade shows, customer meetings and internal meetings.
- Stay informed of developments in the field of marketing and communications within the industry to foster ideas and innovation.
- Assist in the creation of bi-weekly internal informational business unit content to the Field Force
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- BS or BA required in communications, journalism, broadcast media, convergent media and other applicable fields. MBA or relevant advanced degree preferred.
- 3-5+ years of related marketing communications or agency experience required.
- Animal health and/or pharmaceutical experience preferred.
- Candidate must have experience developing marketing communication strategies and implementing tactical plans and campaigns.
Computer experience: Microsoft Windows, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Internet-based programs and tools, WebEx (or similar virtual meeting tool).
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
- Demonstrates ability to provide strategic, creative, innovative and efficient solutions to meet marketing strategic imperatives/objectives and business strategies.
- Ability to develop, present and implement (digital and non-digital) communications plans and programs with strong follow-up, measurement and accountability in achieving results.
- Demonstrates ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and deliver high performance and quality on deadline and budget.
- Strong presenting, writing, editing and verbal communication skills a must.
- Able to work in a team environment with many internal and external stakeholders and support groups.
- Proven track record successfully leading agency and supplier teams.
- Proven budget forecasting and management ability
- Proven record of initiative, resourcefulness and willingness to accept challenges and lead change
PHYSICAL POSITION REQUIREMENTS
- Up to 10-20% of domestic travel expected