Joining Purina means you are joining one of the most emotional categories in the world – pet care. At our very core, we are a human environment – passionate people mastering cutting-edge technology to continuously improve the greater mission of pet care.
As the Manager of Pricing Strategy, you will drive profitable growth through price realization and value capture for NPPC Brand Portfolios. You will influence and drive alignment around our pricing strategies and suggest areas of optimization. You will work cross-functionally with our Marketing Brand Teams, Finance, and our Sales Organization to drive the commercial strategy. A strong candidate can take objective perspective on consumer behavior, retail dynamics and competitive landscape to make insight-driven recommendations and implement solutions across functions. Are you up for the challenge? Join our pack!
- Responsible for development of insight-based SRM (Strategic Revenue Management) strategies and objectives on assigned portfolio (Cat, Dog, or Treats/Litter), including identifying opportunities and gaining cross-functional alignment
- Responsible to further develop SRM toolkit (Price Pack Architecture, price guidelines, etc.)
- Responsible for identification of price opportunities including base price recommendations
- Lead structural pricing thinking on current & new products (retail/list/trade/margins)
- Lead discussions with cross-functional stakeholders and influence changes on demand generation activity to execute SRM actions
- Teaching and increasing overall organizational awareness and proficiency of SRM principles
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (Minimum):
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution required.
- 3+ years’ experience with pricing analytics, Trade/PFME (Product Fixed Marketing Expense) driven promotions and financial metrics required
- Experience or background in SRM (Strategic Revenue Management) is preferred
- Strong working knowledge of category or business analytics is preferred
- Strong working knowledge of Nielsen/IRI/Power Bi or other relevant syndicated data systems preferred
- Proven ability to synthesize syndicated and/or financial data to form clear and coherent category and brand strategies
- Demonstrated ability to build cross-functional relationships and influence individuals at higher levels within the organization to impact behaviors and outcomes
- Able to effectively articulate and convey ideas and thoughts in a simple and effective manner. Not afraid to voice ideas or opinions within a group
- Comfort with quantitative & strategic problems
- Able to take objective perspective on consumer behavior, retail dynamics and competitive landscape to help lead thinking and outcomes across functions
- Natural curiosity and ability to operate in white space
- Entrepreneurial ability to develop new strategies, tools, and processes.
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé Purina. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. We hope you'll consider sharing in our mission--you'll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé Purina home.
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and look for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.
Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us [Register to View]
notify of us of any needs related to completing the job application.