It’s more than a quality product and packaging. It’s more than driving sales and revenue. It’s educating consumers to enhance their relationship with their pets. It’s about making pet food, treats, and litter a shopping experience while contributing to the world in such a way that we can impact every dog or cat living a healthier life. This is marketing at Nestlé Purina – and it’s all done through agile ways of working, calculated risk-taking, meaningful collaboration, and a data-driven mind set.
As a Manager, Email Marketing (CRM Strategy) you will be responsible for driving consumer activation by delivering meaningful and relevant content at the right time across the consumer journey, to drive customer acquisition, retention, personalization, loyalty, and profitable, long-term customer relationships. You will engage with brand and business partners in crafting CRM programs, journeys and campaigns, from ideation, planning, and development to execution, tracking, and analysis.
You will collaboratively plan data-driven activations across consumer-facing channels, track and measure brand owned data across activation channels like email, sms, web, mobile, media, social and provide data-driven consumer insights across the customer’s lifecycle and multi-channel touchpoints.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to deliver holistic CRM roadmap and own data driven programs and initiatives.
- Support strategic brand objectives, launches, and activities as well as annual plans to drive business results.
- Work with business and brand stakeholders to align on consumer engagement and activation use cases, objectives and KPIs.
- Communicate best practice standards and guidelines for CRM communication and data capture tactics both internally and across our supporting agencies and partners.
- Collaborate with internal and external cohorts to leverage insights and analytics to develop test and optimization plans.
- Provide strategic guidance in CRM communication governance for all the businesses and brands, assessing all planned communications and timing, to better manage the consumer inbox.
- Serve as the main point of contact between business and brand teams in CRM strategy development and execution.
- Push CRM beyond organizational and brand siloes, defining a holistic approach to CRM that ensures consumer satisfaction, a positive perception and a deeper engagement with our brands.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (Minimum):
Education: Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience required.
- 4+ years of experience in CRM and consumer marketing strategy required.
- Experience in driving cross-channel CRM strategies and analytics required.
- Experience in producing cross-channel journeys and campaigns that are used in marketing automation platforms required.
- Experience in launching event-triggered CRM programs required.
- Experience in digital project management preferred.
- Experience working with Salesforce preferred.
- Experience working with consumer data platforms (CDP) preferred.
- Ability to digest data and translate it into clear, meaningful, and actionable insight.
- Excellent project management skills, ability to multitask effectively, and work cross-functionally.
- Excellent teamwork skills. Ability to work closely with a large group of stakeholders representing various areas of business.
- Ambitious, agile, self-starter.
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. In addition, with our commitment to an inclusive work environment, we recognize the exceptional engagement and innovation displayed by individuals with disabilities. Nestlé seeks such skilled and qualified individuals to share our mission where you’ll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé home.
The Nestlé Companies are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, gender, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, perceived disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected status, as defined by applicable law.
Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at [Register to View] style="color:#0563c1; text-decoration:underline">[Register to View] please dial 711 and provide this number to the operator: 1-[Register to View] .Job: Manager, Email Marketing (CRM Strategy) Primary Location: Saint Louis, MO US Other Location: Career Area: Professional Nestle Purina PetCare Company https://nestleusa.taleo.net/careersection/9/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=21003161