This job is archived
The Marketing Manager for Core Therapeutics will be responsible for execution of day to day marketing efforts for our Core Therapeutics portfolio not limited to Cerenia, Clavamox, Clavamox and Sileo.
- Work in conjunction with the Senior Marketing Manager, Core Therapeutics, Forecast Analyst and Medical Lead (DVM) to:
- Develop, implement, and measure multi-channel marketing (consumer/professional) initiatives which support the immediate and long-term growth of the core therapeutics portfolio Develop sales and operating budgets, manage and operate within approved financial parameters to enhance profitability.
- Actively work with multiple internal stakeholders (Veterinary Operations, Marketing Communications, Channel, Retail, Market Research, Regulatory, Legal, Finance, Learning & Development, Manufacturing, Global Marketing) and external vendors to drive strong market growth
- Provide timely marketing materials and programs to the Sales Force and all channel partners in support of demand creation efforts with a strong focus on inside sales
- Be highly responsive in managing all communications with customers, Inside Sales, Territory Business Managers, Area Business Managers, Corporate Accounts, Customer Interaction Team, and Senior Management
- Manage and maintain ongoing relationship with Market Research, Advertising agencies, and external vendors to ensure that key customer insights are incorporated into effective marketing strategies and tactics within a regulated market and budget
- Work across functions to develop strong generic defense strategies and implement pilots to maintain and defend key emphasis brands.
- Desired Qualifications:
- Five (5) to seven (7) years of marketing leadership or related experience with demonstrable success. Animal health, veterinary marketing experience is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Business or relevant major, MBA preferred
- Excellent understanding of science-based marketing and the marketing process.
- Proven ability to develop and deliver best-in-class integrated marketing plans and programs to address a dynamic market.
- Strong written and verbal communication, project management, and computer software skills among standard company programs.
- Highly responsive and results oriented. Strategically agile and energized by a fast-moving environment.
- Strong business/financial acumen, analytical thinking, problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- Proven ability in handling and effectively prioritizing multiple projects while maintaining a positive attitude while meeting deadlines.
- Voracious learning appetite and agility capable of breathing new life and ideas to mature brands.
- Ability to favorably influence people without direct authority. Strengths in team and relationship building.
- Ability to travel internal and external meetings, and customer interactions (>25%).