This job is archived
Location: Parsippany preferred
We are seeking a creative, action-oriented, results-driven digital marketer who will design and execute marketing & sales campaigns to deliver sustainable business impact. In this role, he/she will have the opportunity to contribute to strategic initiatives that will enhance revenue for Zoetis Cattle and transform the marketing & sales function at an industry-leading animal health company. He/she work will provide an exceptionally broad view of every aspect of Zoetis’ business, while directly supporting the US Cattle division.
- Develop, test, and scale next-generation marketing and sales tactics that are aligned with prioritized business strategies
- Collaborate with brand marketers, OTC, and agency partners to build and optimize predictive and/or personalization models to identify leads and/or elevate the customer experience
- Propose new and creative approaches to retaining, upselling, and cross-selling customers and converting leads into growth
- Collaborate with marketing, finance, net revenue management, sales operations, inside sales, field sales, and various other functions to execute campaigns
- Align with business analytics to ensure decisions are grounded in data and tie back to business objectives
- Work with US Digital and ITS teams to clearly understand core platforms (ZoetisUS.com, eCommerce, Field Force Ordering, Marketing Landing Page, Google Analytics, etc.) and technical architecture (SAP, Salesforce, Azure stacks) and execute tactics within existing platforms
- Analyze performance of campaigns on a daily/weekly basis and use this data to constantly evolve and improve results
- Define, execute, analyze, and optimize A/B tests
- Report and present on KPIs related to campaign performance and business impact (e.g., revenue, ROI, customer LTV)
- Provide a One Zoetis view to help identify opportunities, challenges and innovations.
- Manage and maintain ongoing relationship with agencies and other partners and suppliers to ensure productive partnerships and timely interaction and follow through.
- EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- BS or BA required (business, communications, or marketing). MBA or relevant advanced degree preferred.
- 5+ years of related digital marketing experience required.
- Previous B2B experience required
- Knowledgeable in current practices, trends, and technology used in digital marketing and sales
- Excellent project management and time management skills
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, comfortable in an environment of changing priorities
- Independent thinker, able to work effectively with limited supervision
- Demonstrated business acumen
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
- Familiarity with marketing automation and lead generation tools
- Experience with analytics tools including but not limited to Adobe Analytics & Target, Facebook Audience Insights, Google Analytics, Tableau
- Experience with marketing/sales software and tools such as Salesforce
- Familiarity with techniques e.g., SEO, SEM, DMPs, social media, paid media, mobile native and web, programmatic display, email marketing, etc.
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and deliver high performance and quality on deadline.
- Must demonstrate initiative, resourcefulness, accountability and willingness to accept challenges and lead change
PHYSICAL POSITION REQUIREMENTS
<15% TravelFull timeRegularColleagueZoetis is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status or any other protected classification. Disabled individuals are given an equal opportunity to use our online application system. We offer reasonable accommodations as an alternative if requested by an individual with a disability. Please contact Zoetis Colleague Services at [Register to View] to request an accommodation. Zoetis also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must possess or obtain authorization to work in the US for Zoetis. Zoetis retains sole and exclusive discretion to pursue sponsorship for the acquisition or maintenance of nonimmigrant status and employment eligibility, considering factors such as availability of qualified US workers. Individuals requiring sponsorship must disclose this fact. Please note that Zoetis seeks information related to job applications from candidates for jobs in the U.S. solely via the following: (1) our company website at www.Zoetis.com/careers site, or (2) via email to/from addresses using only the Zoetis domain of [Register to View] In addition, Zoetis does not use Google Hangout for any recruitment related activities. Any solicitation or request for information related to job applications with Zoetis via any other means and/or utilizing email addresses with any other domain should be disregarded. In addition, Zoetis will never ask candidates to make any type of personal financial investment related to gaining employment with Zoetis.